Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

QOTW (Week #10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
My high school band director has driven me to do so much to further my career in music. If it wasn't for him I don't know what I'd be doing now.

BokeBon

probably Zero Two shes best waifu and inspires me to be a man
(now i get the reward because ferdigix will see this and chose me because his waifu is zero two from my sources)

My first flight instructor was a huge inspiration to me, he encouraged me and showed me ways to succeed in many things in life. He's also the coolest person I know.

Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?

**NEW FOR QOTW ~ Everyone who responds to this QOTW and future QOTWs will have a chance to win a variety of prizes including keys, ranks, and mystery items!**
The people that are my biggest inspirations are my parents my family my friends and youtubers

My biggest inspiration is pretty much anyone that is doing what they love. Seeing people do stuff they love motivates me to take another step further no mater the challenge in front of me.

My biggest inspiration are the people of Xinjiang China in the Taklamakan Desert from the year 1615BCE where the earliest discovered cheese was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.