Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

pvp vid cheat with good pack +gang music

Deven

Yo here is another video I made on my alt.

in like june i pvped for like 9 hours on minehq legit and got so good that night i was so warmed up and was S tapping and block hitting good but when i woke up i sucked ass again because i only played 3 matches and was like "fück this shït" pvp is a constant thing. you have to keep doing it to be good. if you don't you're ass.

lemme guess.... you're banned on minehq!!!

i don't know how to hotkey (was legit in this video)

Last edited:
in like june i pvped for like 9 hours on minehq legit and got so good that night i was so warmed up and was S tapping and block hitting good but when i woke up i sucked ass again because i only played 3 matches and was like "fück this shït" pvp is a constant thing. you have to keep doing it to be good. if you don't you're ass.

I just watched your video. You are so good at the craft. Probs better than me. Also no im not banned on minehq. 2 more days till cheatbreaker!!!

Deven

I just watched your video. You are so good at the craft. Probs better than me. Also no im not banned on minehq. 2 more days till cheatbreaker!!!
ONCE AGAIN I PLAYED 9 HOURS THAT NIGHT AND THAT WAS THE 1 TIME I WAS THAT GOOD bc when i woke up i was shït again and gave up on the crafts

I HAVE A MACBOOK NOW1!1!1!

SO YAY

Last edited:
ONCE AGAIN I PLAYED 9 HOURS THAT NIGHT AND THAT WAS THE 1 TIME I WAS THAT GOOD bc when i woke up i was shït again and gave up on the crafts

I HAVE A MACBOOK NOW1!1!1!

SO YAY
I need to give up on minecraft too. It just feels good putting your diamond sword in another person chest.
Btw your macbook is trash. My 400$ comp runs better than that.

Deven

I need to give up on minecraft too. It just feels good putting your diamond sword in another person chest.
Btw your macbook is trash. My 400$ comp runs better than that.
mine was 1.2k but i can leave the desk and my room with my trash macbook aha

i spent like 1.9k a few weeks ago.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
nice man. and clothes, macbook, etc etc and things i want lmao.

pc is for mostly only games, macbook is for everyday web browsing, school shizz, etc it works well. it's for anything BUT gaming.
ik im anti-apple person xd

merighthere

Dedicated Member

What is that pack though owo

merighthere

Dedicated Member
1000 FPS :O
Your videos should be in much higher quality if you got a pc like that. Also you shouldn't autoclick on minehq, not a good idea. I can hook you up with a client so you can get better aim if you want.
(If only It was an autoclicker ;---; )
And too lazy to do stuff with the vids xd