Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

pvp vid cheat with good pack +gang music

@Deven i got that vape \o>
@CruyZi I'll beat you ez 1v1
@Mutah I can give you good settings for recording & render settings considering you got new comp.

I'm only using aim assist if you can't tell, nothing else. I honestly don't like Minecraft because I played this for like 4-5 yrs. Its getting really boring but I still play because its the only game I'm actually good at. I'm using aim assist but I'm somewhat decent when I play legit. Just waiting for cheat breaker so everyone is as bad as I am hehexd. I'm also trying to get better at editing so I can probably make money from editing YT videos. Its a hobby and I'm still learning and trying my best.

Packs: Aphotic 128x Blue by Ping/Aerick
Newd FPS or Kiro fps v3.

Song: 6 Dogs Mazi Love

merighthere

Dedicated Member
@Deven i got that vape \o>
@CruyZi I'll beat you ez 1v1
@Mutah I can give you good settings for recording & render settings considering you got new comp.

I'm only using aim assist if you can't tell, nothing else. I honestly don't like Minecraft because I played this for like 4-5 yrs. Its getting really boring but I still play because its the only game I'm actually good at. I'm using aim assist but I'm somewhat decent when I play legit. Just waiting for cheat breaker so everyone is as bad as I am hehexd. I'm also trying to get better at editing so I can probably make money from editing YT videos. Its a hobby and I'm still learning and trying my best.

Packs: Aphotic 128x Blue by Ping/Aerick
Newd FPS or Kiro fps v3.

Song: 6 Dogs Mazi Love
Gimme those settings <3 kthx xdd

bc it was cancer and i'm going into collage this year i can't be bothered to cheat on a block game anymore :)
Collage - a piece of art made by sticking various different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric onto a backing.
I'm guessing you meant "college"

bc it was cancer and i'm going into collage this year i can't be bothered to cheat on a block game anymore :)
Yeah me 2. My pc is a distraction, but i built it which is an accomplishment to me which is why I keep it.
I got 2 more years of high school and already took the ACT. I need to focus more instead of lego game.

Deven

Yeah me 2. My pc is a distraction, but i built it which is an accomplishment to me which is why I keep it.
I got 2 more years of high school and already took the ACT. I need to focus more instead of lego game.
i'm glad i quit in april to boost my grades it was worth it.

c- to a b+ in precalculus