Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

PVP footage before being banned

SHould I be banned for a "hacked client"?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goddessics

Your positioning must be far different to mine.
Ok so, how different can the positioning be? The video does seem to have traces of auto clicker. A noise canceling microphone blocks out blurred noises and sounds under 15 dB (decibels). Mouse clicks are around 20-25 dB. If you put this into equation, your mouse would have to be 1.382 meters away from your noise cancelling microphone. And people know for a definite fact your arms are NOT that long.

Ok so, how different can the positioning be? The video does seem to have traces of auto clicker. A noise canceling microphone blocks out blurred noises and sounds under 15 dB (decibels). Mouse clicks are around 20-25 dB. If you put this into equation, your mouse would have to be 1.382 meters away from your noise cancelling microphone. And people know for a definite fact your arms are NOT that long.
wrong, tested it kid.

Can we please stop the hate posting? This wasn't meant to turn to an argument, just a conversation about the situation.

Can a staff member please lock this thread?

OfficialFood

tbh i've fought you, and i know how you pvp. to me I don't believe you use any kinds of hacks. I mean, you just joined the server not too long ago and legit bought a rank a couple days ago. i don't see the reason you would even hack and i don't see if you were hacking, what you'd be using.
i don't really understand how this turned into how good people are at pvp, but towards the appeal i think you're legit. gl my dude

He’s legit, even tho I’m a really bad pvp’er, I can differentiate between hacks and no hacks, but when I pvp’ed him once for the fun of it, he’s pretty legit.

stay banned XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I have got evidence that I did not cheat, Cow has failed to upload his evidence, If you look at server chat timestamps and my video you will see it lines up. ALso if cow has a video you will see it lines up with my footage and the time of ban. GG rekt nerds

idk

im only a little late but your crosshair never seems to leave the person? and also your aim is very static where it bobs up and down when your aim is going away from the player but is perfectly normal when it isnt - looks like an auto clicker

also players can't look at appeals so this is pointless because they can't give on opinion either way

Status
Not open for further replies.