Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

PVP footage before being banned

SHould I be banned for a "hacked client"?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally from pvping against you it seemed more like a auto clicker.
In the recording I can hear your keys but not you clicking? And if your usually clicking (at such speed) there would be noise.

This is also the wrong place for a appeal do it here https://opblocks.com/forums/appeals/

Understandable assumption, however, if you knew my peripherals then you would realize that I use the hyper x cloud 2's and this headset is noise canceling. My mechanical keyboard is far louder than my clicks, I sit directly in front of my keyboard where my mouse is situated further away. Due to this distance, the sound is not picked up. I have made an appeal so don't worry about that, just sharing with other "members" my experience on OpBlock.

Personally from pvping against you it seemed more like a auto clicker.
In the recording I can hear your keys but not you clicking? And if your usually clicking (at such speed) there would be noise.

This is also the wrong place for a appeal do it here https://opblocks.com/forums/appeals/
I totally agree with what you've stated _SavAgE_X; however, the evidence provided in the video proves only that he has a quiet keyboard/mouse and good PVP skills.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Understandable assumption, however, if you knew my peripherals then you would realize that I use the hyper x cloud 2's and this headset is noise canceling. My mechanical keyboard is far louder than my clicks, I sit directly in front of my keyboard where my mouse is situated further away. Due to this distance, the sound is not picked up. I have made an appeal so don't worry about that, just sharing with other "members" my experience on OpBlock.
Noise canceling head phones muffle the sound to your ears not mic. It makes outside nosie harder to hear. Doesn't affect the mic.
The distance which we are talking about here is maybe a metre at most . Sounds travels far. It doesn't get muffled in a metre etc.

Anyways that's my opinion on the matter.

Noise canceling head phones muffle the sound to your ears not mic. It makes outside nosie harder to hear. Doesn't affect the mic.
The distance which we are talking about here is maybe a couple centimetres. Sounds travels far. It doesn't get muffled in 30 centimetres etc
You do not understand my headset and the microphone that is attached to it, yes the actual headset is "noise canceling" but the microphone is as well. It blocks out outside noises and emphasizes the sounds that are closest, that being the voice. And I do not sit a couple of centimeters away rather 40 ish.Do some research first before making assumptions.

The distance which we are talking about here is maybe a couple centimetres. Sounds travels far. It doesn't get muffled in 30 centimetres etc
This is a debate that cannot be won by either side. It is for a judge to analyse the evidence and come to a decision. There is a high amount of bias in your responses as you are a high rank and believe that you cannot be beaten; which, in fact, its quite the opposite. If you have good pvp skills than you should be rewarded by killing the higher ranked player.

Just because you've got the gear doesn't mean you're invincible.

LightSome

Infamous Member
This is a debate that cannot be won by either side. It is for a judge to analyse the evidence and come to a decision. There is a high amount of bias in your responses as you are a high rank and believe that you cannot be beaten; which, in fact, its quite the opposite. If you have good pvp skills than you should be rewarded by killing the higher ranked player.

Just because you've got the gear doesn't mean you're invincible.
I've never said I was? And how has this started to talk about my pvp skills?

I'm not exactly being biased since he literally did 4 hearts of damage and I have like 20hearts. So in no shape or form did I feel threatened.

I'm genuinely confused about what your point is.

I've never said I was? And how has this started to talk about my pvp skills?

I'm genuinely confused about what your point is.
This isn't an 'attack' on your skill... rather your confidence in pvp. Get good at pvp and then start making accusations based on experience rather than for the sake of the 'I want to be the best' default attitude that you have both in-game and on the forums.

End of discussion, thanks.

LightSome

Infamous Member
This isn't an 'attack' on your skill... rather your confidence in pvp. Get good at pvp and then start making accusations based on experience rather than for the sake of the 'I want to be the best' default attitude that you have both in-game and on the forums.

My confidence in pvp? Are you a minder reader? You really don't know me so please don't make assumptions about me and my emotions. As for end of discussion? Your not a king or a Prince therfore stop acting so entitled.

Could not agree with you more, his naivety is obscene. So much so that he believes that if someone is better than him or showing "skill" they must be using modifications.

My confidence in pvp? Are you a minder reader? You really don't know me so please don't make assumptions about me and my emotions. As for end of discussion? Your not a king or a Prince therfore stop acting so entitled.
You think that because you have a high rank you have a sense of entitlement? Prime example of the confidence you show...

I'm not saying that you can't be confident.... your confidence is somewhat.... deluded.

LightSome

Infamous Member
You think that because you have a high rank you have a sense of entitlement? Prime example of the confidence you show...

I'm not saying that you can't be confident.... your confidence is somewhat.... deluded.
King or Prince in real life not in the game.. -.

Let's just agree to disagree. There's no point in arguing about this since it doesn't change anyone's mind and just creates negativity

King or Prince in real life not in the game.. -.
Right. misunderstanding. Sorry about that. Look, all I'm saying is that you can't base someone as a hacker just because they were putting up a good fight. I've seen this multiple time in pvp on this server and it seems as though everyone blames hacks.

We need to be changing our mindsets from "ban them because we think they are hacking" to "Let's look at some evidence first".

This at there will be less ban appeals for admins to look over as there is sufficient proof of hacks.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Right. misunderstanding. Sorry about that. Look, all I'm saying is that you can't base someone as a hacker just because they were putting up a good fight. I've seen this multiple time in pvp on this server and it seems as though everyone blames hacks.

We need to be changing our mindsets from "ban them because we think they are hacking" to "Let's look at some evidence first".

This at there will be less ban appeals for admins to look over as there is sufficient proof of hacks.
I completely agree too often when people are losing in pvp they call hacks. However for staff to ban they would have to have collected sufficient evidence. Granted staff aren't perfect and can make a wrong call.

Anyways. Good luck with you appeal. If you aren't unbanned you can always buy a Unban!

xMc

False I have them too and they pickup my mouse more than my keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.