Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

PvP Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Ok I have decided to make a Alliance with the best pvpers that will be on the server we will be pvping all the time and you can chose to go with us or against us. I will take people that are not as good and reject some of the best to make it more fun. Personally I cant wait for the war zone and to see how awesome it is this time. I am just trying to get some people hyped for pvp and maybe even do team vs team with team captains or something. I feel like this can make the warzone much more fun cause after my 1000 ks (i think) on lollipop it got kind of boring. There are still many more people better than me. I just hope i can get enough people for this, i think maybe some pvp events would be great too :D

Cant wait to see you all in PvP
-New

xAlphaCat

I used to be pretty good at PvP on OPB, tho i suck now i will practice pvp again so i can get pretty good before it comes back

xAlphaCat

bb you are gonna be in definitely my team no matter what, even though your trash, you cant hit anything, your cps is -2 and the only thing for you is your kits. Still love you doe no homo
I used to be pretty good at PvP on OPB, tho i suck now i will practice pvp again so i can get pretty good before it comes back. P.S. IGN is AlphaCat_

Status
Not open for further replies.