Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge Pokemon fan (don't judge), however Pokemon GO isn't available in my region's App Store :x
I cri :(

Also, what the heck was a husband doing playing a game while his wife was in labour?!
I can't download it :c cri cri
For those who cannot download, create a new Apple ID, or Android account with your email. (Other info can be fake). Then change the location to United States or wherever its available and boom download that badboy and your good to go.

ShroomsDawg

I played it and I don't know how I feel. I like the concept and stuff again but my neighbour sniped a pikachu I was running towards so .-.

HawaiianPing

I've also heard people use a fake gps hack, basically they can trick their devices gps to say they're anywhere in the world. So they can hatch eggs and stuff faster

ShroomsDawg

I've also heard people use a fake gps hack, basically they can trick their devices gps to say they're anywhere in the world. So they can hatch eggs and stuff faster
I've heard about this as well. It ruins the point of Pokemon Go but they will be banned if they are caught doing this. It'll be fairly easy to catch because you'll see their geolocation hopping around.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
For those who cannot download, create a new Apple ID, or Android account with your email. (Other info can be fake). Then change the location to United States or wherever its available and boom download that badboy and your good to go.
Oh I can download it once I get back to Australia lol. I'm just not there right now :p Thanks anyways!

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
I heard _DerpRainbow_ caught a Mew :/
For those of you who don't know what Mew is, well it's a very rare legendary Pokemon.
So yeah, I am REALLY jealous right now :/
Comment down below what legends does / rare Pokemon you have found!

Yosakiss

I heard _DerpRainbow_ caught a Mew :/
For those of you who don't know what Mew is, well it's a very rare legendary Pokemon.
So yeah, I am REALLY jealous right now :/
Comment down below what legends does / rare Pokemon you have found!
Btw they aren't in the game yet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.