PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Pokemon GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShroomsDawg

Personally I love the concept but the application itself is presenting many issues to me. I was walking to the shops today and I saw someone bump into a pole while playing Pokemon GO. I shrugged it off as an accident. Then in the shops people were bumping into each other. I shrugged it off as it being a busy place. On the way back home I saw a multitude of people bumping into people, bumping into poles, and one person almost walking into oncoming traffic. This is a serious problem when people are getting hurt because of the game. Of course it is their fault and they should be paying attention but Pokemon GO is causing some major issues for people.

Another thing is that some people have actually been robbed after they were baited to a shady pokestop.

I think that it was a good idea but a poor application of it. Too many people aren't paying attention and becoming too involved in the game. It brings a very dangerous aspect to playing it and it comes down to who plays it.

Although hard and probably something that would never be considered. There should be specific zones scattered across the land for Pokemon GO such as your local park or oval. This would reduce risk by having frequent areas that can be much safer and still accessible.

I also heard some guy was playing while he was driving and almost crashed his car.

CaliX2Guns

It seems like a fun game and the concept is simple but now people are not being aware of there surroundings and also many people have gotten hurt I'm pretty sure you can look it up me personally do not have the game but i don't have anything against it as well.

Please do not get me started with this, in Australia, there have been already 2 car accidents from Pokemon GO. A 44 year old stopped his car in the middle of the freeway so get a Pokemon, he then got ran over.

Duck

What is wrong with all the real games.
Like you don't have to buy them, you can legit just use an emulator and play it on your computer...
Also, what if some one who isn't safe stays at a pokestop (idk what it is called) waiting for someone to just come? He could easily take you ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.