PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

PikaPimp/VSaucy Intro =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSaucy

There were rumours that OPBlocks is going to be re-opened, well I guess its true. I will be mostly playing on here because I don't like the current PrimeMC prison, they ruined it. So I decided to move to OPBlocks hoping that it will be better.
I am a pvper so you will mostly see me in pvp legally raping players in the pvp zone. My favourite sport is Table Tennis, Football and Swimming (I am a God at swimming). My current ign is PikaPimp but I will be changing it to VSaucy soon because PikaPimp is a **** name.

I am terrible at making introductions as you can obviously see ^^^

OPBlocks will not disappoint. Welcome to the OPB community, looks like I'll be seeing you in the warzone. I played on the previous OPB, and it was amazing. We'll be looking at a completely revamped and new OPBlocks, with features integrated from the old OPBlocks with completely new ones. I'm sure it will be amazing and I'll be sure to catch ya' in PVP.

Anyways, fancy introductions are for noobs, so it's all goods :)

VSaucy

Aye, welcome to OpBlocks! I used to play table tennis and was in a former swim team. :3
you must be a pro at swimming then :eek:
OPBlocks will not disappoint. Welcome to the OPB community, looks like I'll be seeing you in the warzone. I played on the previous OPB, and it was amazing. We'll be looking at a completely revamped and new OPBlocks, with features integrated from the old OPBlocks with completely new ones. I'm sure it will be amazing and I'll be sure to catch ya' in PVP.

Anyways, fancy introductions are for noobs, so it's all goods :)
I used to play on OPBlocks months and months ago but I quit because I always got 5v1 lol

ShroomsDawg

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you in game! I don't PvP but I used to be a god! I love table tennis even though I'm not that good at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.