Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Parameterization's Proper Introduction

Anyway to all those who are new and have never heard of me, I am Parameterization, some often refer to me as "Para" though. For those who know me, hello.
Hello. My name is Sam, short for Samuel. I am pansexual, for all of you those who do not know, pansexual is when a person is not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity definition is here

As for Minecraft, I was a former staff member on PrimeMC. My IGN is Nutrigrian, named after a New Zealand cereal. My Forum name is Parameterization, as you can see. I'm not changing it ever, no exceptions. Only If I receive a kitten, I will think about changing my name. =)

I honestly don't know if this is considered leaking personal information, but I live in New Zealand and I attend Aranui High School, obviously the best school in the world. I'm 17, I absolutely adore Pizza! <-- That's a lie, pizza is the grossest thing to ever be invented. Like seriously, let's get this straight. Pineapple on....Bread?!?! Also, it's warm, which makes it even more gross.

I am an OG player, I joined the first day OPBlocks was created. <-- That's a another lie, I joined SO late, Heck, I haven't even played OPBlocks before it merged with Prime, the earliest day I remember playing OPBlocks/Prime was Skyblock 3.0 which was a bit before March, I think....ANYWAY.

Well this is already longer than it should be, I'll just end it here. PM me if you would like to know more information about me. Hope to see you In-Game, I accidently uninstalled Minecraft, and honestly I cannot be bothered re-installing it. Bye!

o/ Samuel.

Last edited:

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Welcome to OpBlocks! :3 Hope you enjoy your stay. I'm a meh on pizza. Will eat if needed, but would prefer something else. x3

VSaucy

Ikr, I don't understand why they put fruits on a freaking pizza. The only type of pizza I like is pepperoni, tasty af

angyma

pineapple & canadian bacon pizza is bae

we can't be friends anymore

just kidding welcome to OPB though

Welcome back to OPBlocks hope you enjoy your stay as much as you used to!
Hey there, hope your having fun!
pineapple & canadian bacon pizza is bae

we can't be friends anymore

just kidding welcome to OPB though
Welcome! Hope You Enjoy It Here! ;)
Welcome to OPBlocks!!
Welcome!! I'll swim to NZ and say hi ;D jks loll
Welcome to OpBlocks! :3 Hope you enjoy your stay. I'm a meh on pizza. Will eat if needed, but would prefer something else. x3
Thanks for the welcome.
8 people commented on my thread, no alerts. k