PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks v1

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Hey you!

Woah I just noticed my join date, I've had an account longer than I thought lmao

How have things been around here?
Horrible. No updates. People leaving. Tons of bugs. Tons of hackers. So pretty much the normal opblocks.

Did you player on Caramel, Lollipop or what? I don;t know you, how long did you have staff for? Cause your name doesn't ring a bell for me either. xD

Jenson

m8, I request that this post doesn't get moved ;)
idk if Jenson remembers me but I remember him/her
Yeah I remember you, heyo!
Hey Duck 8^) Saw your thing on Skype but I was driving, rip :/ We'll talk soon
Did you player on Caramel, Lollipop or what? I don;t know you, how long did you have staff for? Cause your name doesn't ring a bell for me either. xD
Hem who are you fellow OG? the name rings a bell but i JUST DONT KNOW
I played on Caramel, I was staff from November until it shut down. Didn't jump realms much, so I don't blame you if you played on a different realm lmao. I won the OPBlocks pvp tournament (sorta) so that would have been the only thing that I would have been known on other realms for. Aside from that I was known as one of the best pvpers on Caramel, pretty much all I did. Oh, and build a bedrock-to-skylimit cactus farm on one of my plots lol
Horrible. No updates. People leaving. Tons of bugs. Tons of hackers. So pretty much the normal opblocks.
Sounds about right 8^)
Please move to offtopic, has no information relevant to global post....
That's a pretty sick meme bud
Moving to the introduction section of forums

And hi jenson
Thanks friendo, and hiya!

ShiroHibikii

Oh Jenson! I definitely recall that name but idk if you remember me (iEliteNinjaz) because I quit during the last few months of V1 :<