PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement OPBlocks | Server Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey OPBlocks community,

It's clear to me that we have issues on the network. I want to get a list going and address the problems we have so we can correct them. With that being said, we're going to be fixing tons of bugs within the coming weeks.

If you have a suggestion of something you'd like to see added please reply below. If you're aware of a bug on the network that isn't patched please also reply below.

I'm working very closely with our developers and admins to get OPBlocks where it needs to be.

Thanks for your support, and I promise it'll be worth it. :cool:

Best,
Casey

OfficialFood

Hey OPBlocks community,

It's clear to me that we have issues on the network. I want to get a list going and address the problems we have so we can correct them. With that being said, we're going to be fixing tons of bugs within the coming weeks.

If you have a suggestion of something you'd like to see added please reply below. If you're aware of a bug on the network that isn't patched please also reply below.

I'm working very closely with our developers and admins to get OPBlocks where it needs to be.

Best,
Casey
delete hardcore, focus only on op. thanks

far9448

Yeah idk if it's revive able from here. Tbh getting "partners" with < 5k subs isn't gonna bring any players or anything for that matter.

The laggy duels, the plots are too confined (if that can’t be fixed, remove the roof bc I want to be able to use beacons... they don’t work with roofs), the candy factories can’t be purchased for people that bought them all during v6, missions still give missions from last versions that don’t work like enchant a sword, buff donor mines bc you make more money in regular mines, add back oppets with abilities bc it is “opprison”, buff lucky blocks in donor mines so they spawn more, and fix the explosive and lucky enchant.

Ik this is a lot I’m just listing all the problems I’ve seen that I want to have fixed. Thanks
-Burger

J

JustMe03

Hey OPBlocks community,

Best,
Casey
Please accept my friend request on Discord, I want to talk about the server.

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽#2829

id prefer some more bigger content creators. I dont want like crainer again, he brough along his 10 year old friends. But like someone a reasonable size and a little more mature content

Rogue

Falsely filtering stuff in chat-- "It's Expensive" goes to "It'*****pensive"
Suggestion on how to fix it: Stuff that is on a whitelist gets ignored from it, but stuff that isn't on the whitelist and is on the blacklist gets censored (If we must keep the No Swearing rule)

Trizzzz

Hey OPBlocks community,

Best,
Casey
Idk if youd changed the worth of the blocks that are sold in each mine but it feels like u get less money per full inventory compared to v6... Also there was a thing where some of us were being disconnected randomly for "spam" in which i, personally, was disconnected about 12 times in the space of an hour for that reason, and i hadnt even said a word...

timeflies

Infamous Member
Idk if youd changed the worth of the blocks that are sold in each mine but it feels like u get less money per full inventory compared to v6... Also there was a thing where some of us were being disconnected randomly for "spam" in which i, personally, was disconnected about 12 times in the space of an hour for that reason, and i hadnt even said a word...
The eco was changed this version, correct, and getting disconnected for spam is an issue with higher versions, I suggest for best results to use 1.8.x

First I would like to say please fix the factories and refinery count and get that reset because that really makes the playing field uneven. Next I would like to see candy actually be able to be sold instead of people just using the factories to make raw candy and have no use for them because alot of players are too lazy to refine them or can not get a refinery because if it not being rest. Next I kept hearing that we would be able to sell fish but there is nowhere to sell the fish that you fish up to complete missions. Which brings me to missions, when doing missions there are alot of them that can not be done such as enchant a sword or armor. Not being able to complete them makes the player loose out on getting all the rewards and ets that the missions give. I will go to the next thing you are not able to use a person's plot shop without being trusted to their plot which makes it hard to sell things to other players. The plots are nice to have back but it would be nice for a builder like me to be able to combine plots to do huge builds. I do not know if the staff is fully aware of the glitch with the contraband pouches, you put an item in and it disappears. I also do not know if the /rename is fixed yet as many players ask me if I can rename things for them and I have not been able to. I am a little sad that there is no way to buy grass blocks or silk touch them. It also saddens me to find out is that there is no way to get nether wart.Finally if we must keep the sleep mechanic please change the price of /warp slumber to free since you make it mandatory to sleep.

Fix laggy server, factory count, increase money gives from lucky blocks , fix fortune and explosive enchant ,fix merging plots so they dont cost 100T.Finally pls add back critters to the store cus its fun and helpful

KaosLord

Let's start with getting someone, I don't care if they are on the staff team right now or not, who knows what they're doing in XenForo because I remember when I was staff there were so many issues.

Focus on content for ONE SPECIFIC GAMEMODE for now that are not pay to win but more so achieveable cosmetics or low-level commands. You wanna keep non-donators, not throw them out.

Revamp crates, like come on no one wants the destroyer and chomper armor or the amount of money it gives you.

ENCOURAGE PVP. Add a KOTH with set chances to win something, similar to the seasonal chest but very much less op. Add back the supply crates, add an outpost, like on Factions, that'll give the player a sell multiplier and some other slight buffs. Just something to up the traffic in PVP.

Just some thoughts, now back to my holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.