1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

OPBlocks | Introduction

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Aoros, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aoros

Aoros Manager
    Staff Member Manager

[​IMG]

Introduction

Dear OPBlocks community,

As many of you may already know I was brought onto the OPBlocks management team by @trkey . Personally, I've been in the talks of joining for a while now, and I'm really happy I did. Unfortunately, recent events have led @Resilience unable to keep up to date with the well being of the server. Already, I can see this community being something different. I've worked for plenty of networks ranging from all different types of game-modes so will have no problem in terms of experience, but for those of you who really want to know - Prison was my favorite. :D

Now, I understand that updates have been slow for the past month or so and I'd like to apologize on behalf of Res. I however, am here to ensure you that our future is brighter than ever. For those who've talked to me in-game you'll know that to be true. You'll know that my sole purpose of joining the team is to not only bring back OPBlocks to its former glory, but provide a fun friendly experience that we can all share together.

Camcard - a well known player on the server commented on my profile "we legit have had no manager that has commented on ever single post on their profile". Frankly, I find that insane. I respond not because I have to, but more so I want to. I don't want to just be another Manager, but a friend you can rely on or just have a quick chat with. I deeply admire relationships with both players and staff & I pride myself to give you exactly that.

Already, I've been working countless hours into ensuring a lot of the current bugs get fixed and must needed changes occur rather quickly. I can't say that it's going to be easy, because it's not. I can promise you that with your help, we will bring back OPBlocks to its former glory.

I'm not sure what the past Managers have done or said but let's forget that. Let's make our own image, a new chapter in the book of OPBlocks that we can all remember and look back on years from now. Your community is one of the strongest and I deeply admire all of you. I am most definitely proud to not only be the manager of OPBlocks but a member in your community, if you'd let me of course. :oops:

Now before I say "until next time", I need your help.

I need YOU, the players of OPBlocks to leave me any suggestions, changes or bugs you have for the server. Whether it is a small change to a rather complex one, I want to hear it. Also, please feel free to introduce yourself below or on my profile here. I'll gladly be answering every comment and look forward to them all. ​

Conclusion

Lastly, I just wanted to say thank you for reading this entire post and getting a chance to know me. I'll be looking forward to all the memories we soon create. Here's to a new chapter, one that soon will be made.

Until next time,
    Aoros

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. camcard

camcard Well-Known Member

oh he basically quoted me ty

#2 camcard, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Madara_

Madara_ Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Glad to see you here, hopefully you can bring OPBlocks back to its former glory. Best of luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. jiewenpro27

jiewenpro27 Active Member

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. DarkLord

DarkLord Member

Ok wow, you are by far one of the best managers this server has seen, your introduction actually makes it seem like you are ready to manage this server with all you've got. I wish the best of lucks to you, and I hope this server can go back to its former glory :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. BigCDG

BigCDG Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Looking forward to the very bright future of OPBlocks. Can’t wait to see new updates and changes. Wonderful first impression Aoros !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. yes

yes Dedicated Member

Nice, you're actually a really good manager so far, I'm impressed. If you ever need suggestions for the server, there are plenty piled up in "accepted suggestions" that never actually got added

Under your management I might actually be able to come back to playing and enjoying it :O

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. yes

yes Guest

omg yes

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. CowOfSteel

CowOfSteel Resigned Moderátor

Block reward after 100m

Better prestige rewards literally after prestige 35 you get nothing except for p40 p45 and p50 u get some chunkies a booster and a daily kit that is worse than candygod which u probably already have because only candygods reqch prestige 50+ because p2w, after prestige 50 there is NO point in prestiging, unless there was a small ptop for every month.

Making prestiging harder this server is p2w, even without critters and merchant i get roughly 35m per inventory (candygod) and I think membrers with merchant get around 1m if they have maxed merchant.

Getting a youtuber that actually plats instead of crainer doing 4 episodes and then leaving to come back next version

Prestige top every month (Idea)

More events and 2x sell weekend or even only saturday or sunday

Making a guide npc like there was in v5 spawn

September quest book

Add another realm where there are no op ranks where you have to grind to be good.

Add back mcMMO, Idk why it was removed in the first place but I’m sure there was a good reason for it.

Fix voting, only 2 links work

Add back jackpot, coinflip and rock paper scissors, again dont even know why it was removed

Add stone to /shop

Bring back v5 /ah or get the current auction house to work

Don’t reset /sumo every week

Add /blockrewards back, again do t know why it was removed

Those are some ideas I can think of at 4am if you want more just look in the accepted suggestions section and see what was accepted but never added.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. camcard

camcard Well-Known Member

make the server not p2w

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. DdubsRulez2

DdubsRulez2 Infamous Member

Why comment twice
    Although I haven’t talked to you yet, you replying to my post on your profile really caught me off guard, as that has been almost unseen for the past few managers.
    Good luck my man ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. xFlied

xFlied Senior Member

Former glory? Bringing back v1? I'm all for it.

but for real, do cow's suggestion of a new non p2w realm
    Just imagine this. We still have donor ranks, but it's only cosmetics

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. rito

rito Active Member

hey this new manager guy is pretty good uh basically if your good i might come back lmao but here

add new ce's for pickaxes
    get rid of armour ce's
    make ./autosell actually work because it gives like 1/5th of the money it should *not sure if thats fixed yet cause im never on*
    have more plot contests, prestige contests, and other sorts of contests. basically contests.

thats all i can think of right now bc i feel clapped af lol bye!

also good luck managing, you got alot to fill.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Elijeh

Elijeh Senior Member

Glad to have you here on OPBlocks and am looking forward to working with you more in the future.

Those poor players that had to endure what you did to them while being disguised as a panda. That will never be forgotten.

15. PUCK

PUCK Active Member

i am looking at all these "i am gonna come back" comments like they dont actually still play every day

• Like Like x 2
  16. Leafy10

Leafy10 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Very excited to be working with you Aoros :p

17. 4blake

4blake Helper
    Staff Member Helper

This is great! I can't wait to chat with you Aoros. In terms of bugs to fix. Please fix the ah. I have been pushing for that one for who knows how long.

18. ElvenRider

ElvenRider Active Member

Nice to see you here Aoros. Hope you have a nice stay!

19. Rizuri

Rizuri Infamous Member

I like this guy

20. SmolTinyBean

SmolTinyBean Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.