Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement OPBlocks 4.0 Suggestions Thread

Hey everyone!

As some of you may already know, @trkey has hired me to be the new manager of OPBlocks, and help him with the creation of OPBlocks 4.0!

So I thought the best way for me to get started, is to hear what the community wants to see in the next reset.

Feel free to reply to this thread with any of the following:
  • Things you want added
  • Things you want removed
  • Things you want changed
I will try to respond to every suggestion, but give me time.

Thanks for your help :D
I would really love if you would return /rps and how the etokens used to work in v2 it was the reason why I mined in v3 I didn't mine because I knew it would take a year to get a maxed pickaxe hope you could help with that

much love,

NoHaxHaveSkill

NerdyNerd

Add:
call of duty warfare guns (please) for better pvp
Delete:
the /kit rewards right now and add the donator keys
Change:
where the pvp is and i want something else han just candy

and also will the titles and the rank names be changed cause no more candy?

LightSome

Infamous Member
Add:
call of duty warfare guns (please) for better pvp
Delete:
the /kit rewards right now and add the donator keys
Change:
where the pvp is and i want something else han just candy

and also will the titles and the rank names be changed cause no more candy?
The manager said that the rank names will be changed.

Hey everyone!

As some of you may already know, @trkey has hired me to be the new manager of OPBlocks, and help him with the creation of OPBlocks 4.0!

So I thought the best way for me to get started, is to hear what the community wants to see in the next reset.

Feel free to reply to this thread with any of the following:
  • Things you want added
  • Things you want removed
  • Things you want changed
I will try to respond to every suggestion, but give me time.

Thanks for your help :D
  • Added things
    • Gapples
    • Str 2, speed 2 potions
    • either /stack for armor or nerf the sword sharpness a little and keep the current OP unbreaking gear so it doesn't break in a 30 second scuffle
    • Make it a little harder to get gear, since it would take a bit longer to break it
  • Removed things
    • Items that give OP buffs in pvp that can let you outhit someones gapple
    • /warp free buyable in the store, I think there should at least be a 1 month timer until Free should be added to the store
    • super crazy plugins that make the server lag, yes it is cool to have all of these custom enchants while mining, but it makes the overall experience of the server worse, especially when mining or pvping during the peak times of the day. Yes it's understandable to get a little lag, but being constantly block glitched isn't fun.
  • Changed Items
    • PvP zone - yes it's cool to have hills and cobwebs and water, but this all becomes extremely annoying when it comes to pvping and it gets extremely frustrating.
    • Re-introduce key kits, but only give 1 key that fits with their rank... so a top rank gets 1 top key etc, etc

X

xMc

• Added things
    • Gapples
    • Str 2, speed 2 potions
    • either /stack for armor or nerf the sword sharpness a little and keep the current OP unbreaking gear so it doesn't break in a 30 second scuffle
    • Make it a little harder to get gear, since it would take a bit longer to break it
  • Removed things
    • Items that give OP buffs in pvp that can let you outhit someones gapple
    • /warp free buyable in the store, I think there should at least be a 1 month timer until Free should be added to the store
    • super crazy plugins that make the server lag, yes it is cool to have all of these custom enchants while mining, but it makes the overall experience of the server worse, especially when mining or pvping during the peak times of the day. Yes it's understandable to get a little lag, but being constantly block glitched isn't fun.
  • Changed Items
    • PvP zone - yes it's cool to have hills and cobwebs and water, but this all becomes extremely annoying when it comes to pvping and it gets extremely frustrating.
    • Re-introduce key kits, but only give 1 key that fits with their rank... so a top rank gets 1 top key etc, etc
I sent this document which has nearly 90% of what you suggested aswell. Also for others read before suggesting as he has already read it
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MEsgdZwonxaAu63hJoE7kDL-FT9uJGIDXHnUGarCPBw/edit?usp=sharing

keep Lucky blocks, but the lower the mine, the higher percent of it spawning in. BUT, the worse the rewards give u. donor mines should be the same for the last mine, not too much lucky blocks, but better rewards

FencingGreyhound

keep Lucky blocks, but the lower the mine, the higher percent of it spawning in. BUT, the worse the rewards give u. donor mines should be the same for the last mine, not too much lucky blocks, but better rewards
They have said they can't do that many time in suggestions. The block picks from a fixed table. If they wanted to up the rewards based on mine then they would need different blocks each mine

Added:
Dyes... please... use something else if you're needing textures, I like to dye leather and literally all but 4-5 dyes were uncraftable in v3
Keep:
Veteran title, this was v1 exclusive, and this should be one of the few titles that should not change as it is exclusive
- Changed v2 to v1 due to corrections

Last edited:

Owl

Dedicated Member
Added:
Dyes... please... use something else if you're needing textures, I like to dye leather and literally all but 4-5 dyes were uncraftable in v3
Keep:
Veteran title, this was start of v2 exclusive, and this should be one of the few titles that should not change as it is exclusive
It was supposed to be for the v1 players not v2

X

xMc

Added:
Keep:
Veteran title, this was start of v2 exclusive, and this should be one of the few titles that should not change as it is exclusive
V2 player's were not supposed to get the veteran title only v1. The codes were not getting sent correctly so alex decided to just post a code which everyone could use but it was only supposed to be for the v1 players

xAlphaCat

To add:

Everything from v1, THE OPBLOCKS CURRENTLY IS SOMETHING UNSPEAKABLY BAD that's why I one's seen me for like a month

*drops mic*