Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement OPBlocks 4.0 Suggestions Thread

Adding onto the point of bigger claims in freeworld, make it so it is an unlimited world and you can claim larger claims and find space by doing /wild, also add a "player warp" basically so you can do /pwarp [PlayerName] {Number} and it will take you to their claim and they can toggle if people can enter one of their claims they own.

LightSome

Infamous Member
I would think so as you did not purchase it, instead having won it throughout your time playing.
It's kind of pointless in buying keys since anything you get gets reset :/ that what i used my donor keys (from special reward) so it would be nice to make commands won/bought to be left.
Also you can't buy /repair so that's why many people try to win/buy chunkys for this so in my opinion things like this should be kept.

Hey everyone!

As some of you may already know, @trkey has hired me to be the new manager of OPBlocks, and help him with the creation of OPBlocks 4.0!

So I thought the best way for me to get started, is to hear what the community wants to see in the next reset.

Feel free to reply to this thread with any of the following:
  • Things you want added
  • Things you want removed
  • Things you want changed
I will try to respond to every suggestion, but give me time.

Thanks for your help :D
add /rename

Amazing

retired mineman
Reminder: Please read all the suggestions that I've already replied to, before you post your own suggestion. Some people have been suggesting the same things.

If I've already responded to one of your suggestions in another post, I will ignore it.

Reminder: Please read all the suggestions that I've already replied to, before you post your own suggestion. Some people have been suggesting the same things.

If I've already responded to one of your suggestions in another post, I will ignore it.
lmao this is ela class

D

DannyBoyGamer32

ADD:
/kit (rank)keys
A more custom, pickaxe enchantment system, which is unique
Better pickaxes, like the one on Pr***MC (Trkeys other server)
Backpacks, that are not bound to a command, that you can actually hold. Actually, I *suggest* that you have both in the next update

REMOVE:
Reward System (it is essentially trash)
Ability to buy in game currency from /buy
Crainer

Added
Bounty Plugin
•/warp pvp
•Pot PvP or Gapple PvP(Pot is more fun IMO)
•Someone who reads staff apps
•The old reward system
•/ks command
•PvP tourneys
•Better cheat detection plugin
•Players who are currently banned should remain banned (especially those banned for hacking)
•Elo system in duels

Removed
Candy theme
•Candy
•Inactive staff
I can agree with MOST of the things you have said. /warp pvp already exists. Candy theme is already being changed and so is candy. Inactive staffs are being removed (I think that'll be tuxx and coolkish since trkey said they are working on another project. I really like the suggestion of old reward system, although it also had its issues, but its still better than new one.
Rest of the suggestions are great. Have fun ;)