Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

(Only for mature memers)

Hey I am a millionare-billionare investor, I own over 500 of the world's top factory companies, and house the world's one and only actual pure-bred dragon. I am very nice, you will come to know. Come visit me in my fresh condo. You will get very much money from me you will see. Go to Disney with free VIP! I give you fruit, everyday in bunches. You cannot refrain yourself from making those munches! I will supply you with post-apocalyptic gear, that you will wear. Never fear, the zombies won't be there! But hey im a S*X OFFENDER YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Hey I am a millionare-billionare investor, I own over 500 of the world's top factory companies, and house the world's one and only actual pure-bred dragon. I am very nice, you will come to know. Come visit me in my fresh condo. You will get very much money from me you will see. Go to Disney with free VIP! I give you fruit, everyday in bunches. You cannot refrain yourself from making those munches! I will supply you with post-apocalyptic gear, that you will wear. Never fear, the zombies won't be there! But hey im a S*X OFFENDER YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE
I'll try one:

Hello my name is Bob and I love corn on the cob!
I dropped out of high school and don't have a job
But hey I still know how to count my ABCs
Just sing em with me, 1 2 3!
I love to sing and dance and boogie on the dance floor
But why is a SWAT team busting down my door?
Cuz im a schmex offender, and I'm just here to do the shmex offender shuffle!