Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Official "Retirement" from Minecraft

ShiroHibikii

Good day to all OPBlockers, as you all may have noticed from my inactivity and from the title of this thread, I am quitting OPBlocks and Minecraft in it's entirety. After 4 versions of Minecraft, 2-3 hiatuses from the game and a lot more. I finally decided to quit. I've made a lot of memories in OPBlocks - good, bad and even confusing ones. Here is somewhat of a timeline of my achievements and stuff throughout my time in OPBlocks.

V1:
- First time entering the server (2015)
- Creation of gang "Prestigious" - consisting of me, Ammo, krykry21 and Dan
- First hiatus from Minecraft
- Returning just before v1 shut down.

Prime x OPBlocks Merge:
- Top 5 to reach highest prestige (2nd I believe)
- Richest on the server at one point
- Most amount of ETokens at one point
- Left the server for personal reasons

V2:
- Top 5 to reach highest prestige (Can't remember my position)
- Richest in v2 from the moment I hit highest prestige and through the end of v2
- 2nd Hiatus from Minecraft
- v2 Shut Down

V3:
- Richest for most of the duration of v3, overtaken by Josh when nearing the end of v3.
- The end of our gang "Prestigious"
- Stayed throughout the shut down of v3

V4:
- First person to hit Prestige 1 Legit
- Former highest blocks broken
- Former richest
- Former highest prestige
- Official Retirement from Minecraft

I will probably come on and say hi but I probably will come on like once every week. Now, after all this you all may be wondering "What will you do now after quitting Minecraft?" I will be shifting my focus to other games such as Overwatch, CS:GO, Osu!, Quake Champions and a lot more. If you are on the unofficial OPBlocks discord, feel free to add me there since I won't be on forums to check stuff very often anymore.
If I was able to tag everyone who made my experience enjoyable in OPBlocks, that would be nice. But I won't tag anyone for the sake of laziness LUL

Signing out for the last time
Hibiki / Kryozaki / iEliteNinjaz / NvRKry / KryoticBaka / KryoticKuhaku and my other 4 IGNs that I can't remember. Was a pleasure playing with you guys.

CookieYT

Sad, but yeah, eventually everyone quits, whether its age, or like its boring, everyone does it
Bye Kuhaku
~CookieYT aka Makki_ aka Blank_Dream aka Rusty_Surfing
(incase if i only put one down and you dont remmber me, i listed all igns)

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
inb4 someone asks for your pick
and your bill gates inheritance

Anyway, great playing with you here Kry, hope we still stay in contact.

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Good day to all OPBlockers, as you all may have noticed from my inactivity and from the title of this thread, I am quitting OPBlocks and Minecraft in it's entirety. After 4 versions of Minecraft, 2-3 hiatuses from the game and a lot more. I finally decided to quit. I've made a lot of memories in OPBlocks - good, bad and even confusing ones. Here is somewhat of a timeline of my achievements and stuff throughout my time in OPBlocks.

V1:
- First time entering the server (2015)
- Creation of gang "Prestigious" - consisting of me, Ammo, krykry21 and Dan
- First hiatus from Minecraft
- Returning just before v1 shut down.

Prime x OPBlocks Merge:
- Top 5 to reach highest prestige (2nd I believe)
- Richest on the server at one point
- Most amount of ETokens at one point
- Left the server for personal reasons

V2:
- Top 5 to reach highest prestige (Can't remember my position)
- Richest in v2 from the moment I hit highest prestige and through the end of v2
- 2nd Hiatus from Minecraft
- v2 Shut Down

V3:
- Richest for most of the duration of v3, overtaken by Josh when nearing the end of v3.
- The end of our gang "Prestigious"
- Stayed throughout the shut down of v3

V4:
- First person to hit Prestige 1 Legit
- Former highest blocks broken
- Former richest
- Former highest prestige
- Official Retirement from Minecraft

I will probably come on and say hi but I probably will come on like once every week. Now, after all this you all may be wondering "What will you do now after quitting Minecraft?" I will be shifting my focus to other games such as Overwatch, CS:GO, Osu!, Quake Champions and a lot more. If you are on the unofficial OPBlocks discord, feel free to add me there since I won't be on forums to check stuff very often anymore.
If I was able to tag everyone who made my experience enjoyable in OPBlocks, that would be nice. But I won't tag anyone for the sake of laziness LUL

Signing out for the last time
Hibiki / Kryozaki / iEliteNinjaz / NvRKry / KryoticBaka / KryoticKuhaku and my other 4 IGNs that I can't remember. Was a pleasure playing with you guys.
Cya Kry stay in touch bb

far9448

Wow you're leaving D:

I still remember being a pore nub in prime and getting you to pay me to build you a statue xD

Chuck us the pick why dont you <3