Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Not Coming Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me and iPlasmaPvP are teamed in pvp and he decided to 2v1 me, I wasn't gonna fight back but he never gave me a chance to say its me but he still doesn't let me continue, after ending my 250ks I say "I'm teamed with you" he says "your teamed?" after that I say my Old IGN and he is like ohh.... and I'm like... ok I'm gonna quit because you cant trust friends because all they do is backstab you, even tho it took me a long time to get that killstreak he just backstabs you...

Sorry to the OG's but I'm not having friends backstabbing me, just too frustrating to deal with

maybe ill come on to visit but I'm not gonna play

Top 15 Friends on OPBlocks -
1. @Horah
2. @McPathos
3. @Qodly
4. @Cowie
5. @Flippinq
6. @ItsAurora
7. @GamerGirlChrissy
8. @Dexmatic
9. @KryoticKuhaku
10. @Kiihara
11. @dialgag1
12. @Speed__xD
13. @Strength__xD
14. @Ouj
15. @RawrWithRoss

Top 10 Staff Members -
1. @McPathos
2. @Mochi
3. @emelade
4. @NathannB
5. @Tuxx
6. @Ouj
7. @Daqu
8. @Loganm1908
9. @Diebybow
10. @CaliX2Guns aka The Ear Rapist on teamspeak

============================================================================

ill be on The OPBlocks TeamSpeak, but don't ask me to come on

Have The Best Of Luck On OPBlocks
- Deannnnn

Last edited:

soyup

PLEASE don't leave! You're such a great friend and an extremely funny person. I have a lot of fun talking with you. Please just stay Dean :( I'll help you get your revenge if that will make you stay.

PLEASE don't leave! You're such a great friend and an extremely funny person. I have a lot of fun talking with you. Please just stay Dean :( I'll help you get your revenge if that will make you stay.
if a lot of people say that I should stay, I might consider coming back but for now, I'm not coming back, maybe in 1 month time

iQualified

So let me get this straight, once upon a time some friend ruined your ks though, they didn't know you changed your ign? Seems pretty pathetic to leave...

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
I like how I invited you to the mining group on PFire and yet I'm not on that list ;-;

Joking lol, anyway it'll be sad to see you leave :( You've contributed quite a bit to the team on PFire and you've been a great friend. Do visit us sometime.

Best wishes,
-Dial

Owl

Dedicated Member
So me and iPlasmaPvP are teamed in pvp and he decided to 2v1 me, I wasn't gonna fight back but he never gave me a chance to say its me but he still doesn't let me continue, after ending my 250ks I say "I'm teamed with you" he says "your teamed?" after that I say my Old IGN and he is like ohh.... and I'm like... ok I'm gonna quit because you cant trust friends because all they do is backstab you, even tho it took me a long time to get that killstreak he just backstabs you...

Sorry to the OG's but I'm not having friends backstabbing me, just too frustrating to deal with

maybe ill come on to visit but I'm not gonna play

Top 10 Friends on OPBlocks -
1. @Horah
2. @McPathos
3. @Qodly
4. @Cowie
5. @Flippinq
6. @ItsAurora
7. @GamerGirlChrissy
8. @Dexmatic
9. @KryoticKuhaku
10. @Kiihara

Top 5 Staff Members -
1. @McPathos
2. @Mochi
3. @emelade
4. @NathannB
5. @Tuxx

==================================================================================

ill be on The OPBlocks TeamSpeak, but don't ask me to come on

Have The Best Of Luck On OPBlocks
- Deannnnn
so you didnt tag me you freaking MONGO? Well then give me all your gear and I'll get on take a 1v1 2v1 3v1 against plasma and kick him out ok bb

Status
Not open for further replies.