Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Need Help (ideas) Reward Involved

So a few people and myself have just completed a huge room.

I am needing ideas as my brain has gone walkabouts. Any ideas on what to add into this room?

I'll give the person with the best idea 15k Etokens and 1 trill :)

/Plot visit WorldfutsalV

Attachments

ChrisClassics

So a few people and myself have just completed a huge room.

I am needing ideas as my brain has gone walkabouts. Any ideas on what to add into this room?

I'll give the person with the best idea 15k Etokens and 1 trill :)

/Plot visit WorldfutsalV
Fun fact I am the assistant manager of a local wedding reception and banquet center. This room resembles one of our various halls. Therefore, I would suggest turning this into a party space you could rent out to other players for drop parties and other gatherings.

Fun fact I am the assistant manager of a local wedding reception and banquet center. This room resembles one of our various halls. Therefore, I would suggest turning this into a party space you could rent out to other players for drop parties and other gatherings.
Oh dang!!! Man.... Dude. You are amazing haha. This is actually a really cool idea :) i love it

Mack Holt

I think since the room is underground you could theme it as a dungeon. You could use some of the heads you have collected for extra decoration as well as using heads from someone with a skull skin. Let me know if you need help building anything! My IGN: MetricSkull

You should make it into a kind of medival house. Add like a moat on the outside, And a throne with golden blocks scattered across the room for decoration.