JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Nathan's Staff Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
Hello! As you may know, my name is Nathan. Recently, I was accepted onto the OPBlocks staff team. I am still so happy and excited to have been able to take on this role.
Here's the story of when it happened;
My dad and I were at a friends house, watching TV. I went on my phone to do the usuals, checking social media, playing games and looking on the forums. However, this time, I had 9 notifications and 1 PM. I did wonder what was happening until I opened my PM's and it said Congratulations. I'd never been happier, my heart started beating, my palms got sweaty, I'd done it again Mom's Spaghetti. Anyway, I had to go on TS for the rank to be activated. I came up with the fist excuse that was in my mind. 'Dad, I have really bad wind. Can I go home and sit on the toilet for 10 minutes?'. Yeah. That was stupid. It seemed the perfect excuse, but it was a weird one. It did work though. I came back, hooked Tuxx up on TS and everything was done.

A little bit about me; (Taken from my Staff Application)
I am 14 years of age, and my name is Nathan. My life isn't the most particularly interesting, but I'm going to tell you a bit about it. So like every 14 year old, I have school (insert weird moan and grunt noises). In the least ****y way however, I feel like I do have quite a lot of friends, in my year there are 200 people, and I feel like I have befriended most of them, as I genuinely am a nice funny person. When not in school, this is when it gets boring, I do one of four things. Computer, most of the time, TV, least of the time, Xbox, meh, and I play football. I love football. I have been playing football since I was about 6, after my friend kept nagging me to start playing it, but I wasn't bothered and I wanted to play catch or something. However, one day I decided I will try it, and I played a match with loads of other people who came up to our green for some reason, and something just clicked. I loved the concept, the rules and the competitiveness of it. Now I play for a half local team. I love my family, now I don't mean for this to get sloppy, but I do. One thing about us is we LOVE holidays. Now don't get me wrong, everyone loves holidays, but for some reason my parents like this exploring and seeing the wonders of the world aspect of it, therefore making us go on holiday like twice to three times a year. So. This is my life in a nut shell. I hope it gave you a little insight to who I am.

Anyway, I look forward to helping and talking to you all in the future ;)
Thanks,
NathannB.

xAlphaCat

Haha welcome! Anyway I first thought the title said NathannB's staff application. And I wa like wait isn't Nathan already staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.