PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliX2Guns

Edit- I will be remaining inactive for these following reasons and not leaving the staff team
Hello everyone,
I am here to tell you all that I am going to be resigning as my position as a mod on this wonderful server. Many things have led to this conclusion and I believe it will be for the best. First school I've found it hard to concentration on my school work and opblocks at the same time. In addition I've noticed a decrease in my social life that needs to be changed as it is not good for my health. Finally I'm trying to balance school,opblocks, and a sport that will require 3-4 hours per day of training and on top of school I don't believe I will have time for this server. I'm sure that the server will grow well and that there will be someone to replace me and do just as good of a job as I did. I will still be frequently playing on the server when I have time. In addition I would like to thank the entire community for letting me to help and get to meet everyone on this server.
note i would like to state I'm leaving on good terms and I will consider reapplying if I feel like I can handle everything
@NathannB Stay cool.
@fts Daddy Dank stay in touch
@Tuxx Penguin its been an honor to have you as a CM
@McPathos Your a noob
@argentina Tuna stay fishy
@emelade hide that mixtape stay in touch
@Mochi Your're a Nublet
@Nervesh I see great things coming from you
@Ouj Tryhard
@Loganm1908 Keep working on that knife
@Diebybow Im ready for that sweetness

finnoybu

Hello everyone,
I am here to tell you all that I am going to be resigning as my position as a mod on this wonderful server. Many things have led to this conclusion and I believe it will be for the best. First school I've found it hard to concentration on my school work and opblocks at the same time. In addition I've noticed a decrease in my social life that needs to be changed as it is not good for my health. Finally I'm trying to balance school,opblocks, and a sport that will require 3-4 hours per day of training and on top of school I don't believe I will have time for this server. I'm sure that the server will grow well and that there will be someone to replace me and do just as good of a job as I did. I will still be frequently playing on the server when I have time. In addition I would like to thank the entire community for letting me to help and get to meet everyone on this server.
note i would like to state I'm leaving on good terms and I will consider reapplying if I feel like I can handle everything
@NathannB Stay cool.
@McPathos Your a noob
@Mochi Your're a Nublet
@Ouj Tryhard
Life b4 mc, cali. I had to do the same from my position on another server recently. Best of luck to u.

Elijeh

wow I see how it is. We had some great memories on the team & you don't mention me. :mad: :rolleyes:

ANYWAYS, it's been a pleasure working with you on the staff team. Hope to see you return one day! ;)

E

emelade

You know I got you babe. ;) Perhaps we can all have some peace and quiet now. Haha, much love Cali. <3

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
Nuuu Cali ;(
It has been a pleasure working with you, and talking on teamspeak. You really are a cool guy. Anyways, best of luck in le future!

X

xMc

Man this sucks... seeing friends leave me ;-; but just to end this your the noob not me ;) hope to see you soon but keep in contact ;3 ;(

Jerreinemy

Audiose Cali, come on the ts or call on Skype from time to time, and if u don't play no more can I have ur plot?? Lol, also it's going to be sad to see u go, you worked so hard on becoming staff...

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
I don't know you all that well Cali, but it is still sad to see you resigning. Hope to see you around.

Best wishes,
-Dial

Gxdly

Hello everyone,
@NathannB Stay cool.
@McPathos Your a noob
@Mochi Your're a Nublet
@Ouj Tryhard
First of all you forgot to tag me but I'll let it slide, second of all if you pull an ouj and copy paste your app from opb on another server I will find you and it will not end well for the server or you x>.... Still gonna come to ts occasionally?

Yet another great and old staff/player leaving.... I blame alex

WhyShouldIEver

Bye Cali. Can you reapply for us in the future? You were an awesome staff member and you were probably the best on the team.

P.S: Change your name to 'Retired Moderator' before you get your powers taken away.

RawrWithRoss

Meh, I'll be 100% honest

I never really liked you as staff, you're an okay dude but I didn't feel you were fit for staff.

Anyways hope you still stick around the server

EDIT: Just re-read the top -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.