JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement MAZE/LABYRINTH Build Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugitive

big cat manager
Hello everyone!

This is the announcement of a build competition on the Prison server. The objective of this event is to create a MAZE/LABYRINTH on your plot. The winner of this event will win a Servant Key and their maze will be featured in an event I’m planning.

A few requirements:
  • The maze cannot be bigger than 128x128 and should be as easy or as difficult as you like.
  • It should be built in an aesthetically pleasing way but also tricky to navigate.
  • The End Point must be a 5x5 room somewhere in the maze.
There will also be prizes for the runner up and 3rd place finisher.

2nd Place: 3 Jumbo Keys
3rd Place: 2 Jumbo Keys

This event will run from TODAY, 8 March 2020 to 1 week from today, 15 March 2020 at 5:00PM EST.

In order to submit your entry (which I encourage you hide from other players so they won’t get an advantage once I implement the maze into the secret event) you can fill out this form and comment below:

IGN:
Where is the maze? (e.g. /plot v Fugitive 2):
Theme? (not required but encouraged):

This is a chance for YOUR build to be part of a brand new event, never before seen on OPBlocks, give it a shot! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on Discord, in game, or here on the forums!

Last edited:
Hmmmm to compete or not to compete. Hard question. I’m a bit unsure with this one being as a maze and it being aesthetically pleasing.

Fugitive

big cat manager
Quick update: I've realized 64x64 is a bit small so I'm going to get rid of that requirement BUT I don't want these mazes to be massive! DM me on Discord with any clarifying questions.

I am now deciding to take part
IGN: WorldFutsalV
Maze Location: Undisclosed
Theme: I'm going for a stone Claustrophobia type feel around my maze. It's a basic stone maze but with a few twists and turns.

I have lot of ideas and more to fill out but I will contact you Fug or another admin or higher up. Thanks

Hello everyone!

This is the announcement of a build competition on the Prison server. The objective of this event is to create a MAZE/LABYRINTH on your plot. The winner of this event will win a Servant Key and their maze will be featured in an event I’m planning.

A few requirements:
  • The maze cannot be bigger than 128x128 and should be as easy or as difficult as you like.
  • It should be built in an aesthetically pleasing way but also tricky to navigate.
  • The End Point must be a 5x5 room somewhere in the maze.
There will also be prizes for the runner up and 3rd place finisher.

2nd Place: 3 Jumbo Keys
3rd Place: 2 Jumbo Keys

This event will run from TODAY, 8 March 2020 to 1 week from today, 15 March 2020 at 5:00PM EST.

In order to submit your entry (which I encourage you hide from other players so they won’t get an advantage once I implement the maze into the secret event) you can fill out this form and comment below:

IGN:
Where is the maze? (e.g. /plot v Fugitive 2):
Theme? (not required but encouraged):

This is a chance for YOUR build to be part of a brand new event, never before seen on OPBlocks, give it a shot! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on Discord, in game, or here on the forums!
Make sure to disable chairs :))

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Make sure to disable chairs :))
What do you mean disable chairs? Chairs don't do anything besides let you rest your weary legs and also possibly glitch through the ceiling.

Anyway
IGN: FlaccidBaguette
Theme: Ancient labyrinth
Note that it is a WIP and if I'm lazy it might not even be complete by the time it's due

oh I am dumb, where should I submit it?
[doublepost=1583803538,1583803420][/doublepost]also
Is doing it with a partner okay?
Submit here and I'd imagine so doing it with a partner would be okay I'd just believe you guys would still only receive one servant key altogether.

IGN: ChibiAstraea
Where is the maze?: /plot h ChibiAstraea 2
Theme? (not required but encouraged): Lucky Rainbow Headache

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.