PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Looking For A Rankupgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden_22

Hey you may know me but if u don't my mc name is Jay_den22.
I have recently got chomper on prison and im looking for a deal.
A deal i thought would be good was...
Someone rankupgrades me --> Hoarder (12USD) and i will pay around 10-13B. If you want a bit more i can include some extra bills if needed.
My balance does'nt show 13b because all my money is in my gang. (/g info SlayerZ)..

When will i be on?
Currently i have school in Australia at 8:30am->3:30 and do homework till around 5pm... if you can figure a time we can both get on to do the deal. it would be great...

Thankyou for reading my post. First time... tell me how i did and what if anything that i can improve on.
-Jay_den22

J

JustMe03

Someone rankupgrades me --> Hoarder (12USD) and i will pay around 10-13B. If you want a bit more i can include some extra bills if needed.
My balance does'nt show 13b because all my money is in my gang. (/g info SlayerZ)..

When will i be on?
Currently i have school in Australia at 8:30am->3:30 and do homework till around 5pm... if you can figure a time we can both get on to do the deal. it would be great...

Thankyou for reading my post. First time... tell me how i did and what if anything that i can improve on.
-Jay_den22
Good luck, you'll need it

Mutah

Dedicated Member

When will i be on?

-Jay_den22
get a job and buy it?

Jayden_22

mutah stop farming please thats unnecessary.
i only want people that either are doing it or have something usefull.. ps i have a job. Just not spending stuff on mc since i will soon be in university and need a car :/

Dusk2Dawn

mutah stop farming please thats unnecessary.
i only want people that either are doing it or have something usefull.. ps i have a job. Just not spending stuff on mc since i will soon be in university and need a car :/
So you want other people to buy you stuff? Just saying, if buying something for $12 out of the money your saving for a car and college is a lot, you have long way to go.

Last edited:

Jayden_22

Please only write if your doing this a deal or not stop giving me reasons why i should get it myself.. this thread is for deals not people farming and telling me what i should do... like i said i have my reasons or i wouldnt be doing this deal

J

JustMe03

Please only write if your doing this a deal or not stop giving me reasons why i should get it myself.. this thread is for deals not people farming and telling me what i should do... like i said i have my reasons or i wouldnt be doing this deal
Oh yeah, you can also get money by watching ads with /ad!

Galaxy

It may be $12 but $12 quickly snowballs into $100's.
Actual advice: be an egirl and make mc love to some random rich kid then get it for free
That's called having very poor money management.

Anywho, I'll be honest with you, people don't simply buy things for people they don't know on the internet so 99% of the time these things don't work out. It says you're 16 so get a part-time job? Ask your parents / friends? It can't be that hard to personally find $12 and asking random people on the internet isn't going to get you anywhere.

Jayden_22

i cant be bothered wasting money on a block game and btw i do have a part time job... i get around 30-50 per hour for helping out in a realastate office.

Jayden_22

honestly i work for my dad and stop fudging posting sugar that has nothing to do with the title.
believe what u want idc anymore. stop writing minimal information as ur farming this.. continue doing this i will report you. now peev off.

Status
Not open for further replies.