Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Long Overdue Update

Blesser

To be honest, I lost all trust in your "improvements"

Every revamp sucks even more than the last one, so yeah. But yet again, fingers crossed for getting good devs and a manager.

Please dont reset the server. It is very upsetting to players like my self to have everything they worked for and all the time they put into the server just reset. I dont mind a little change but im not very fond of the idea of another reset. Ive been here since v1 and its been hard enough losing all the progress from the other versions of OPBlocks.

I really don't want the candy theme to be ditched because that's the main reason I came to this server. I came because I have never seen this type of prison server and I was excited about it. I would be really disappointed. Will there be a new theme?
the candy is literal aids for pvp, the server is also extremely laggy. The candy either needs to go or introduce pots/gapples and have the candy do extra little effects but either way the special effects need to be nerfed at the minimum.

34D

Going to post a very, very long post just to get likes.
This server is going to be trash without anything!1!

Jerreinemy

Edit: Lovakite ran into real life problems and is no longer able to run OPBlocks. This post has been edited to reflect the new manager.

Hey everyone,

First off, I’d like to apologize for the lack of communication recently. I didn’t really know what I was going to do until recently and was scared to show you guys uncertainty. That was a bad decision, I should have kept you guys updated. I’ll improve.

As you may have seen, Tuxx, Luck, and Coolkish aren’t working on OPBlocks anymore. We’ve decided that it’d be best for them to work on another project of mine.

With that, I’ve decided to bring on a friend who goes by “Amazing” to run OPBlocks. He’s an expert in Prison servers and will do a great job.

After much discussion, Amazing and I have decided that it’s in the best interest of the server to ditch the whole candy theme. We feel that the candy theme was great for Crainer fans, but since he doesn’t record here anymore, being candy-themed disallows us to cater to older prison players.

We’re going to be doing a massive revamp of the server in the coming weeks, we will keep you all updated as we work on it. It’s going to be really dope.

Let me know in the comments if you guys have any questions.

Alex
Ima be honest with ya Turky no one likes you, you stole hundreds upon hundreds of dollars Fromm us, and tried to make it up to us by giveing us a 20 dollar rank. that is one of the main issues I have with u, but another issue is, you do not care 2 ****s about this server, it's on the back burner smoking, when a server goes 9 months with out an update and is in dier need of bugs and glitches fixed, and dosnt get fixed, that just proves you don't give a **** about us...

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Ima be honest with ya Turky no one likes you, you stole hundreds upon hundreds of dollars Fromm us, and tried to make it up to us by giveing us a 20 dollar rank. that is one of the main issues I have with u, but another issue is, you do not care 2 Sugars about this server, it's on the back burner smoking, when a server goes 9 months with out an update and is in dier need of bugs and glitches fixed, and dosnt get fixed, that just proves you don't give a Sugar about us...
There really is no point hating on this thread you won't get anything