Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

lolxd Hyzukiv2

OfficialFood

Lmao duel me again and I'll record then you can see my POV of you hitting me from across the map
That's exactly what I say to all your members. Yet, you still proceed to call me out for "reach" even though on my screen you are a hell of a lot closer. Don't be bias before, then when the tables have turned try and say your perspective isn't the same as the video.

34D

it could have just been some lag, your video is extremely choppy and it may have just been visual on your side.

HyzukiV2

That's exactly what I say to all your members. Yet, you still proceed to call me out for "reach" even though on my screen you are a hell of a lot closer. Don't be bias before, then when the tables have turned try and say your perspective isn't the same as the video.
I don't understand a word you said there but ok

OfficialFood

I don't understand a word you said there but ok
Pretty sure it's a personal problem bud. Everyone else can read what I say clearly with no trouble and respond appropriately. Yet, each time I comment you reply with nothing else except how you're incapable to understand what I type.

johnxd

you paid for vape auto soup looooooool sad mf @johnxd

@dxnt
how does this have anything to do with this lol?
you are using that as an escape card lol
Lmao duel me again and I'll record then you can see my POV of you hitting me from across the map
i pinged you in the video. you have 370 ping. that says a lot lol
I'm just here for the background song. Carry on.
i have pretty good taste :D
Pretty sure it's a personal problem bud. Everyone else can read what I say clearly with no trouble and respond appropriately. Yet, each time I comment you reply with nothing else except how you're incapable to understand what I type.
he is just mad he got rekt lol

When/Where exactly does he use hacks? "smooth aim assist"

Also:
- Not our server (it says VeltPVP)
- what exactly is this video.. It's a: pvp montage, Advertisement and filled with stale dead memes...
- Wrong section (Not sure if this is supposed to be an player report) If it is, Please click on [report] you'll find on my signature .

OfficialFood

Also:
- what exactly is this video.. It's a: pvp montage, Advertisement and filled with stale dead memes...
- Wrong section (Not sure if this is supposed to be an player report) If it is, Please click on [report] you'll find on my signature .

This isn't meant to be a player report in any way. It's trying to back up @johnxd 's claim that he doesn't hack. By recording this video and Hyzuki allegedly using such modifications and still winning in a 1v1.

johnxd

Also:

1. stop sweating for a staff member role. nobody likes fake people.
2. this is a fight with Hyzukiv2
3. if you actually paid attention to the video hyzukiv2 says that he set his smooth aim assist on 4. and after i say "so you are admitting to cheating?" he replied "lmfao yes"
3. i think i noticed this is veltpvp my boy!
4. its recorded on velt since velt has a better anti cheat compared to opblocks which also adds on to me not cheating.

HyzukiV2

1. stop sweating for a staff member role. nobody likes fake people.
2. this is a fight with Hyzukiv2
3. if you actually paid attention to the video hyzukiv2 says that he set his smooth aim assist on 4. and after i say "so you are admitting to cheating?" he replied "lmfao yes"
3. i think i noticed this is veltpvp my boy!
4. its recorded on velt since velt has a better anti cheat compared to opblocks which also adds on to me not cheating.
Lmfao you can bypass velt anticheat with antikb reach and aimbot so I asked you to go to minemen which you declined. While my ping on minemen is 30, faithful about 70 and arcane about 60 my ping on velt and value is always 200+ which I cant explain. If you call rekt mr watching you freeze then suddenly hitting me 5 times and teleporting than yes I will admit you "wrecked" me

bro LOL why are you cheating. No problem with cheating but denying it LUL
Autoclicker and aim assist is so obvious. Man you need better settings.
Set autoclicker to 8-10 and remove cps mod.
For aim assist, use my settings to look less obvious in recordings.
FOV: 62
Vertical: 2.4
Range: 3.8

Set strafe on btw.

johnxd

Lmfao you can bypass velt anticheat with antikb reach and aimbot so I asked you to go to minemen which you declined. While my ping on minemen is 30, faithful about 70 and arcane about 60 my ping on velt and value is always 200+ which I cant explain. If you call rekt mr watching you freeze then suddenly hitting me 5 times and teleporting than yes I will admit you "wrecked" me
velt and arcane are basically same host lol.
also yes you did get rekt. gg gf no re try again pce hf gg

johnxd

bro LOL why are you cheating. No problem with cheating but denying it LUL
Autoclicker and aim assist is so obvious. Man you need better settings.
Set autoclicker to 8-10 and remove cps mod.
For aim assist, use my settings to look less obvious in recordings.
FOV: 62
Vertical: 2.4
Range: 3.8

Set strafe on btw.
you have so much proof behind that statement

HUNKULES

johnxd blatantly lying. OPB anticheat is one million times better than velt. You legit can't even hack on OPB without getting instabanned.