Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Lollipop v12 marriage applications

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Hello everyone, Flac/Stale/Flied here. I have hit a bit of a predicament in the marriage department for v12. My current lawfully wedded husband is blacklisted from the server (sharky) so when the world resets I will not be able to re-marry him. That means, luckily for all of you, I will be single going into v12. In order to combat that, I have decided to let you folks write applications to /marry me ingame.

Not blacklisted

1. IGN:
2. Past IGNs (if any) (must be detailed!):
3. Advantages of marrying you:
4. What makes you better than the people above (If you're the first to post, ignore this):
5. Are you Vahald?:
6. Will you truly love me for who I am?:
7. Will you ever divorce me?:
8. Will you give me a goodnight shift right click (minecraft kiss) every day?:
9. Compliment me in 3 ways:
10. Compliment yourself in 3 ways:

Situation 1: A random joins the server and starts chatting me up, what do you do?

Situation 2: A random joins the server and starts chatting you up, but I'm offline. What do you do?

Situation 3: Vahald joins the server and starts chatting me up, what do you do?

Anything else you would like to add?:

1. IGN: FlaccidBaguette
1. FliedChicken - Derived from my roblox name Fliedchicanpical. Even when I was a mere 8 years old, I had a long history of mispronouncing the letter 'r' in words, instead replacing them with either a 'w' sound or an 'l' sound. FliedChican is (obviously) derived from when I mispronounced Fried Chicken, also enunciating an 'a' instead of an 'e' when pronouncing chicken. Pical came to be because I was young and thought spelling pickle that way was funny. Obviously, being an intellectual in 2012 when I got my minecraft account, I realized how childish and immature misspelling chicken as 'chican' was so I replaced that with Chicken. I did, however, keep Flied instead of Fried because obviously FriedChicken was a pre-existing minecraft account and I could not choose that name. I also had to drop the pickle because it would've made my name go over the 16 character limit, but it is also good because FriedChicken makes sense but Pickles have little to no similar connotations.

2. Fishbae - Me and my friends joked around that someone in the group paid far too much attention to his fish, therefore we began calling his fish 'Fish-bae.' I threw on a random fish skin and changed my name to Fishbae. We used bae because bae was a popular term meaning "before anyone else." This was right around when the name change feature was first enabled. I had first heard about this feature at my lunch table from my good friend Bman (short for Brendan man) and I quickly decided to use this name because the Fishbae situation was a joke we were still using at the time.

3. FliedChicken - Eventually, as all things do one day, my friend's fish "Fish bae" died. As we could no longer use the term "Fish bae" I had to change my minecraft name so my friend wouldn't wallow around in grief whenever we played servers together (He didn't really care but the joke wasn't as funny anymore). Having no clue what name I should go with, I decided to retreat back to my old IGN, FliedChicken. Although this is no longer my minecraft IGN, I still have my official skype name (note: not my skype nickname but the actual username) as fliedchicken.fliedchickenson. Also I never use skype anymore, so if you want to hack into my account using that information, feel free. During the time period of the second coming of 'FliedChicken' was also when I first joined OPBlocks.

4. GiantButtcrack - As a preteen (albeit only 5 days from leaving said group), I believed heavily in childish, crude humor. Not only would I constantly crack jokes about foul topics such as GiantButtcracks, but I even had the dedication to change my name to it. This moment in my life also marks a very historic change, as this was when I first learned the term 'Cloaca.' For those unaware, the cloaca goes by the definition "a common cavity at the end of the digestive tract for the release of both excretory and genital products in vertebrates (except most mammals) and certain invertebrates. Specifically, the cloaca is present in birds, reptiles, amphibians, most fish, and monotremes" (Google Dictionary). Basically the Cloaca is an ass-gina. My friend StormingSurge (whom I later severed ties with due to him spamming me "hey" 50 times just to play Wizard101, although I regret blocking him on everything because I haven't talked to him since) was admin on the KitPvP server we played on and he force nicked me "GiantCloaca" as opposed to my true name, "GiantButtcrack." This name would later become a source of strife in my life, as I felt incredibly immature about it, especially later on when I was a seasoned 14 year old. I constantly claimed that my account was hacked, but it was not until my late 15 year old years that I finally accepted the name "GiantButtcrack" without claiming to have been hacked during that period. This marked an important turning point in my life.

5. xFlied - Freshly 13 years old, I now believed that I could take on the world. This was the period of time where I began to integrate into the pvp community of minecraft. This age marked when I tried to be cool by having a short name (only 6 characters), having my name start with an x (As we all know all people who have names that begin with an x are massive tryhards, looking at you Mochi), and even going so far as to put the characters 'eZ' on my skin. For the unaware, 'eZ' is slang for 'Easy,' pvpers and tryhards for any game would commonly use this phrase to denote a certain person, usually the person that they just killed (or died to), as being worse than them at the game that they were playing (Easy as in easy to kill). These were my golden days, not only was I one of the dominant PvPers on the lollipop section of the OPBlocks server, this was also when I truly became a man, buying Candylord rank for ~$100 during the christmas sale.

6. StaleBreadstick - This is by far the favorite name that I have ever taken on. My current name (FlaccidBaguette) is a close second, but the word "baguette" is not a pure American word, and as many people know, I truly do believe in American superiority over EU trash. I digress, Stalebreadstick, for the unaware, is a euphemism for, lets just say, one who takes far too many blue pills. However, it still works as a classy name as it was much more common to refer to me as "Stale" or "Bread" during this epoch, easily letting the euphemism fly over peoples heads. I believe that when I was known as "StaleBreadstick" was when I was most well known on the OPBlocks network for. Although I was more famous during the v1 era, that was only in one server. In v2 and all future versions, I always played on the main server (v1 had a split between cara and lollipop as to which server was more populated, I of course chose lollipop) so the highest percentage of people knew me with this name. This is also the name most current semi-ogs (v2-probably v6 now that still play) were introduced to me with.

7. BQ1 - @Owl was high or something and wanted to start a 3 letter name gang and I, being an egotistical 13 year old and arguably the best pvper in the group at the time, took the name BQ1. We call these the 'Dark ages'

8. xFlied - As being named BQ1 was obviously a bad decision and something we did in the moment, I decided to change my name. As plenty of v1 players still played back in december 2016, I went back to the name xFlied. This name change does not have much historical significance, so I will not write all that much about it. All you need to know is I needed to distance myself from the name BQ1 as soon as possible, as next to no one recognized me.

9. StaleBreadstick - To date, this 9th name is the longest one I've ever kept, besides of course my first 'FliedChicken' as name changing wasn't even available back then. This marked the start of my decline in interest in minecraft. As is commonly seen in people who have had long commitments to certain games, you cannot be 'on' all the times, sometimes you have to be 'off.' When I used the name 'StaleBreadstick' this time, it was to mark the end of my tryhard days. I no longer tried to be the best pvper, mainly because I realized that so many people were better than me (or hacking) and I decided not to try. Sadly, besides PvP I could not find anything else to do, as I was horrible at building and only had a mild interest in parkour. I disconnected myself from OPBlocks and entered my forum shark mentality. I would only come on the forums whenever I felt like it, sometimes going months without even thinking about the server. Luckily I did not miss much as v6-v8 were never regarded as popular.

10. HuanGreasy - There is not much significance to this name either, as I had only discovered this when writing my name in one stroke and then using a bad writing to text app to see what it came out as. I remembered "Oh yeah I have a minecraft account I can change the name of that." I did not play much with this name at all, maybe logging on minecraft only 10 times, OPBlocks once or twice.

11. xFlied - The thirdcoming of xFlied. There was only a brief period of time where I played with this name. The only reason why I even changed my name back to 'xFlied' was because I wanted nostalgia to give me some sort of reason to play the game. I even used my old skin, only with NameMc's greyshift feature, where you can make your skin completely lack color, just to resemble the feeling of nostalgia. Near the end of this period, I began picking minecraft up once again, although I did not use the nick xFlied. I was still using the nick "Stale" because at this point in time, most of the OG's (v1 players) had left opblocks and only the semi-og's (v2-probably v6 players) remained, which mostly knew me as Stale and not Flied.

12. FlaccidBaguette - Tired of the name xFlied and ready to commit myself back to minecraft again, I was now ready to change my name back to StaleBreadstick once more. However, to my horror, someone had sniped the name 'Stalebreadstick' during my Huan and Flied days. I decided to resort to the next best thing, 'Baguette.' Why Flaccid and not Stale? For the unaware, StaleBreadstick actually was my second attempt at leaving the first xFlied era. I had changed my discord, twitch, youtube and many other things to 'FlaccidBreadstick.' That, however, is 17 characters, and the minecraft character limit, much to my dismay, is 16 characters. As a last resort I decided to have a less direct euphemism, that being stale. FlaccidBreadstick is still by far my most favorite name and if minecraft ever raises the limit to say, 20 characters, my name is changing almost immediately. Because StaleBreadstick was taken and FlaccidBreadstick still didn't fit, I went with the aforementioned 'Baguette.' For the unaware, Flaccidbaguette is my current minecraft name. This name does not belong in 'previous igns,' but I still believe that this is more of a player history section, so it was important to inform everyone of why I chose this name.

3. Advantages of marrying me:
I build fun parkour, give good advice, and I'm incredibly hot
4. What makes you better than the people above (If you're the first to post, ignore this):
5. Are you Vahald?:
Sadly I am not
6. Will I truly love you for who you are?: No
7. Will I ever divorce you?: I've been married to a blacklisted person and still never /marry divorced, I'm insanely loyal.
8. Will I give you a goodnight shift right click (minecraft kiss) every day?: As long as you're up for it ;)
9. Compliment myself in 5 ways: Intelligent, Dedicated, Insightful, Observant, Trustworthy
10. Compliment you in 3 ways: I don't know yet

Situation 1: A random joins the server and starts chatting you up, what do I do?
Challenge them not to gladiatorial combat, but to a war of parkour and poetry. As we know, the usual forms of minecraft combat (one on one combat) are vastly outdated with the variety of hacks out there, so you can never tell if anyone is playing legitimately. Although I am decent when it comes to minecraft pvp, whenever someone is better than me it obviously means that they are hacking. However, there are some forms of minecraft competition that hacks just don't work on. This includes both parkour and poetry. The reasonings behind my choice for parkour should be fairly obvious, but poetry might not be so apparent. I do not doubt that there are many people who could best me in a war of poetry, but I highly doubt that such individuals are partaking in the game of minecraft. Therefore, there are almost no people who can best me in a war of eloquence in this game. If they find a way to triumph over me in either of the two options, by then I believe we will have developed a friendship through combat and they will understand and back off, all whilst making merry and becoming a joyous friend.
Situation 2: A random joins the server and starts chatting me up, but you're offline. What do I do?
First I would compliment their judgement because they obviously have good taste (In this case you are married to me so I assume you agree) but I would respectfully decline their advances. In the case that they continue to pressure me, I would first contact you to get online and then I would explain my marital situation to them, and hope that they back off then and there. If they do not stop their advances, I would stall until you get online and you could challenge them in whichever form of combat, physical, parkourial, verbal, whichever you prefer. Hopefully upon your victory, you too can form a camaraderie with them and have them understand the situation.
Situation 3: Vahald joins the server and starts chatting you up, what do I do?
Distract Vahald by saying I found Tarantula thousands of blocks in another direction, forcing Vahald to temporarily retreat to search.

Anything else I would like to add?: No, since I made the questions I feel I hit all the important points. If you think that I left something out important in the questions that you would like to answer, that goes here.

Thank you and good luck to all who apply. Please match or go beyond my level of detail :)
[doublepost=1590803472,1590803325][/doublepost]applications close on v12 lolli release day

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
1. IGN: puxk
1. Puxk- my first name on this account, its my cat's name "puck" with a Badlion sweat twist. Badlion was the most popular PVP server at the time, so when I was like 12 years old I thought i was the coolest kid for playing badlion.
2. quadra- i dont remember ( i think it just sounded sweaty )
3. Puxk
4. NotPuck - i wanted to be cool and edgy. Like u get it, i'm not puck, but like, i am puck, so its a paradox.
5. Puxk
6. hahrekt- sweaty badlion name. Some kid had the name "hahtrash" so i was like "hahrekt"
7. Puxk
8. TriggeredPuck- i wanted to be cool and edgy and "triggered" was the word phenom at the time.
9. Puxk
10. puckthepvpgod420- i really was the pvpgod420. No more explaining for this.
11. puckcheats- i cheated
12. puckvapes- as in the client "Vape" not actually vaping( that is bad for you lungs, do not vape.)
13. puckdude37- puckdude36 was taken. and puckdude35, and puckdude34, etc.
14. XXpuckboiXX- i am not sure actually..
15. puckvapes
16. puckstercraft- my first ever minecraft name in 2013, my dad made it.
17. xx_pvp_god_69_xx- my friend went on my account and changed my name to this...
18. puckvapes
19. PVPLogger4387- this was the pvp logger name on opblocks so i thought i was so cool
20. puckvapes
21. puckswag- i had a lot of swag
22. PUXK
23. puckstercraft (now)

3. Advantages of marrying you: I am a beautiful man. You already know this since I am the only one on OPB that has your snapchat. I also am in a position of high power, so i can ban whoever tries to flirt with you and me.
5. Are you Vahald?: Unfortunately not, but I did have a Vahald profile picture in like v8 so I basically was Vahald.
6. Will you truly love me for who I am?: Yes
7. Will you ever divorce me?: NO
8. Will you give me a goodnight shift right click (minecraft kiss) every day?: Of course.
9. Compliment me in 3 ways: ur parkour is impossible, u look amazing in a bikini, and i love stale breadsticks.
im a beautiful man, i am staff, and i am staff.
Situation 1: A random joins the server and starts chatting me up, what do you do?
banning that kid /ban player I am the captain now
Situation 2: A random joins the server and starts chatting you up, but I'm offline. What do you do?
banning that kid /ban player I am the captain now
There is nothing I can do. Vahald is the most beautiful man in the world. I would just give up.
i have ur snap, i'm already one step ahead of these other skids

Cluck

1. AutoClucker
2. Past IGN's:
  1. l_The_Darklord_l: I was 11 years old when I made this name, and at the time I thought TheDarklord sounded pretty cool. Its origins are actually not related to Harry Potter or any other movie franchise whose main antagonist is known as The Darklord. At this time I was really obsessed with being dark and cool (I wouldn't go so far as to call myself emo). I wouldn't call this my best name, but some of my best memories were experienced with this alias, and so I do somewhat cherish it the most. After a while, I did get bored with this name, but it wasn't until about 2 years later that I found out I could change my ign.
  2. JustAClucker: The origin of this name is a bit strange, but I'll explain as best I can. The first part of the name "JustA" came from SrMod/Admin of OPBlocks at the time, JustACookie. I don't know exactly why I chose that prefix, but I think it was because it just fit well with the rest of the name (and clucker was taken). My obsession with chickens started around this time because I did a sort of competition between a lot of passive animals in a creative flat world. The goal was the get to the end of a maze first, and the animal who won the most times would be crowned the most intelligent animal. After a few rounds what I found was fairly shocking, the chicken had won 3/4 rounds. As much of a coincidence as this may seem to others, I know it to be true that chickens are the superior animal. This was shocking enough to convince to finally change my name, and thus the clucker prefix was born.
  3. AutoClucker: This is my current name, and I don't have any plans of changing it. This name was actually a suggestion from my friend (Ssynical) and I found it to be a genius idea. Since I consider myself to be decent at PvP and have gotten Hackusated a few times, AutoClucker (related to an Auto Clicker hack) was a semi-perfect fit. I say 'semi-perfect' because there is just one flaw, I don't click that fast. In a normal duel (besides combo and sumo) I click at around 6-7cps, but a name like CluckAura just didn't have the same spark as AutoClucker did.
3. Advantages of marrying you: I can defend u in PvP (will always sacrifice myself for you if necessary).
4. What makes you better than the people above (If you're the first to post, ignore this): The person above me has quit a countless number of times (Puck was the only one above me at this time), while I have almost never quit (except for v4).
5. Are you Vahald?: I would like to say yes, but alas I am not.
6. Will you truly love me for who I am?: Yes, I will treasure each and every one of your pixels.
7. Will you ever divorce me?: God no what kind of question is this?
8. Will you give me a goodnight shift right click (minecraft kiss) every day?: Ofc baby.
9. Compliment me in 3 ways: Good at parkour, Good at PvP, Epic mustachio.
10. Compliment yourself in 3 ways: Decent at PvP, Very Loyal, Am a Chicken.

I challenge him to a duel of course. If he's hacking that's not a problem, I will just state he is hacking and the win will go to me. If he beat me though, I fight is a fight, and so I ofc call hacks on him cus I could never let you go.
I make sure this chat doesn't get too personal, and will always have my boundaries. If they start asking some naughty questions (want to hug) I will have to ask them to stop and then /ignore if he keeps harassing me.
Oh boy, this is a toughy. I know how much you enjoy Vahald, and so to keep you from having any bad thoughts I'd have to tell him to stop. If of course, this bond is too strong, I could never stop you from being happy and would let you /divorce me.
ur a qt

Last edited:

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
1. IGN: DdubsRulez2
2. Past IGNs (if any) (must be detailed!): Detailed you say? Well here we go:
3. Advantages of marrying you: Unlimited kisses
4. What makes you better than the people above (If you're the first to post, ignore this): I'm an infamous member, he's merely an active member
5. Are you Vahald?: Vahald
6. Will you truly love me for who I am?: Considering your face is embedded into my stomach, yes
7. Will you ever divorce me?: Would be hard to without surgery
8. Will you give me a goodnight shift right click (minecraft kiss) every day?: If I'm online (no promises there though)
9. Compliment me in 3 ways: Stale, Flaccid, and most importantly, GiantButtcrack
Stale, Flaccid, and most importantly, GiantButtcrack
I would tell him to do the best parkour on the server at /plot h parkour
I would tell him to do the best parkour on the server at /plot h parkour
Vahald
ily