PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG_Its_Rock

Simply putting this, I'm not going to be active anymore (Rose dont unfollow me pls). OPBlocks is basically dead and no updates are coming. Im moving to prime, I got candyprince and nothing new is here. not point being here.
Tags:
@Respirar
@Puck
@GalaxyTurtle
@dialgag1
Amazing people, thanks for making my time good. Sorry for who I missed. Love you all

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
Drag me with ya bud <3

opb honestly did die a while ago, I can agree

X

xMc

Just going to clarify we have been working a lot on the update but there's only so much we can do. Guna miss the ogs tho

OMG_Its_Rock

Just going to clarify we have been working a lot on the update but there's only so much we can do. Guna miss the ogs tho
I understand that you cant do a lot but this update has taken 2 months and they havent told us anything? Seriously? Nothing minor or anything. Its hard to believe that its being worked hard on

X

xMc

I understand that you cant do a lot but this update has taken 2 months and they havent told us anything? Seriously? Nothing minor or anything. Its hard to believe that its being worked hard on
I can speak for the people working on it, they're is a lot of work being done and obstacles have had to be overcome and a lot of testing aswell. It's not as simple as prime updates etc, there isn't a big group dedicated for updating the server unlike
Prime. There is only so much we(Tuxx kish etc) can do. Trust me you're my the only one wanting it to come quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.