PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Leaving until next update

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAlphaCat

I've kinda lost interest and i have this weird glitch where OPBlocks can't connect on my home wifi :mad: so yeah, I'm probably going to quit until the next update.

Tags:

@Podsea @DdubsRulez2 @TitanX_ @shofu @TheChickensGod @GreatClub542
Y'all are great friends, I'm trying to convince my parents to add y'all on Skype

and @GreatClub542 don't think ill let your math grades slip flubbie

@_Mad_Line_

My BFF from v1, the head shop was so cool we made

@Mochi Remember when you were messing around with Nathan and you type "/ban NathanB 1min Cause I Told You So" that was hilarious as you mis-spelt it :D

Yeah, i'll be glad once this next update comes out
Lemme know if i missed your tag

Guess, another OG signing out

kthxbai

Last edited:

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Also left a month ago. I just check forums lol. Decided to start playing again
Kinda the same thing, haven't been online in a long time except for once when I was really bored. Only 5 people were on.

you better still be around on the forms Alpha.

NOOO, I love you. I will miss you. Come back and visit somehow, since you have no wifi for OPblocks. Well, rip. Miss you buddy. Good luck on what you set your future for.

xAlphaCat

Ok, so just a clarification, I will be on the forums, you can find me on prison ice/skyblock thunder on trkey's other server

1GN

Hopefully the new update rolls out fast so that you and other players can come back faster, anyways hope to see you soon.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Awwwww...Really?Not you Alpha...We will all miss you... Hopefully the new update comes sooner so I can see you back and active here on OPB <3. Good luck on your future endeavours!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.