Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Last time for a while.. I promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijeh

Over the past week I haven't been very active on the server. I've lost interest in staffing and playing for the server, which is not good. I'm resigning again and won't re-apply for a while (maybe at all), but of course I'll still come and check up on the server once and a while. The server will always be my home and I will always love the community. I'm also going to be leaving the server for a while. Thanks for all the good times here!

Who will be in charge of the February Build Competition now?
@Cookie will be in charge.

Who will be taking over your staff book?
@Cookie will be taking it over.

The Staff
This staff team is amazing and I will never forget them. Thanks for everything!

@Tuxx
I just want to thank you for all the work that you have put into the server. You're an amazing person, and an amazing manager! You take care of yourself, penguino.

@Coolkish
I want to thank you again for giving me another opportunity for being a staff member for the server. Both you and Tuxx have had to deal with me resigning and re-applying more than twice. Anyhow, its been a pleasure working with you again! Take care of yourself, Kish.

@Chrissehh
It's been an adventure to be working with you on the staff team! You make people smile, laugh and more. Continue to do that! Take care, Chrissy.

@Cookie
Not much to say about you cookie, you have much to learn for being a staff member. Though you have been doing great so far! Keep up the good work. Take care of yourself, Cookie.

@ImVegan
It has been nice to work with you! You continue to be a vegan. Take care, Pepsi.

@NathannB
You're an awesome person and it's been a good time working with you. Take care of yourself, Nathan.

@Cowie
You have much to learn as well, but you have been doing a good job. It was nice to be on the staff team with you! You take care of yourself, Cowie.

@Chimerical
Thanks for all the laugh for the Certified Gamer meme. It's been a blast working with you, you continue to do good work for the server. Take care, Gary.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Well, didn't expect that one. Hope to see you around everyone once in a while, and good luck on wherever you go (very original I know). I've known you for a while but never really have talked. Cya Babe(Elijah).

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Make sure to eat tons of cereal cos its good ;). Good luck with ever you do next. You were a good staff member and will be missed.

cereal yum

far9448

WHY IS EVERYONE TEASING ME :(
I WANT TO APPLY BUT I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 5 MONTHS!
Clearly we need more staff :/ 1 Owner 1 Manager 1 Dev 1 Admin 4 Mods and 2 Helpers :/

Anyway good luck eligah ;)

timeflies

Infamous Member
Thanks for always helping me out through tough times. Emotional times, and times with the staff team. Wish you best of luck, love you. <3

angyma

Oh my. Well, it's sad to see you leave as well - maybe this is the best decision for most of us at the moment. Anyways, good luck with life Elijah.

Oh goodness me. So many staff members are resigning. :/ Why u gotta do dis to us? ;-; Anyways, even though I never really spoke to you, I'm sad to see you step down. Best of luck.

NotDuck

Over the past week I haven't been very active on the server. I've lost interest in staffing and playing for the server, which is not good. I'm resigning again and won't re-apply for a while (maybe at all), but of course I'll still come and check up on the server once and a while. The server will always be my home and I will always love the community. I'm also going to be leaving the server for a while. Thanks for all the good times here!

Who will be in charge of the February Build Competition now?
@Cookie will be in charge.

Who will be taking over your staff book?
@Cookie will be taking it over.

The Staff
This staff team is amazing and I will never forget them. Thanks for everything!

@Tuxx
I just want to thank you for all the work that you have put into the server. You're an amazing person, and an amazing manager! You take care of yourself, penguino.

@Coolkish
I want to thank you again for giving me another opportunity for being a staff member for the server. Both you and Tuxx have had to deal with me resigning and re-applying more than twice. Anyhow, its been a pleasure working with you again! Take care of yourself, Kish.

@Chrissehh
It's been an adventure to be working with you on the staff team! You make people smile, laugh and more. Continue to do that! Take care, Chrissy.

@Cookie
Not much to say about you cookie, you have much to learn for being a staff member. Though you have been doing great so far! Keep up the good work. Take care of yourself, Cookie.

@ImVegan
It has been nice to work with you! You continue to be a vegan. Take care, Pepsi.

@NathannB
You're an awesome person and it's been a good time working with you. Take care of yourself, Nathan.

@Cowie
You have much to learn as well, but you have been doing a good job. It was nice to be on the staff team with you! You take care of yourself, Cowie.

@Chimerical
Thanks for all the laugh for the Certified Gamer meme. It's been a blast working with you, you continue to do good work for the server. Take care, Gary.
OFC I NEVER GET ANY MORE TAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anyway I told you to make your mind up on skype :_: you have resigned 3 times .-.

Elijeh

OFC I NEVER GET ANY MORE TAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anyway I told you to make your mind up on skype :_: you have resigned 3 times .-.
The tags are only for the staff team and I have made up my mind, finally. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.