PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

ITS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slouched

Hello! I am ItzCustom (Hacks_PvP and Customatic) I mainly used to play on prime then I moved to opblocks then yeah, merge stuff. Well anyway I played on all the realms with donating on all of them. I bought Cruncher on Caramel, Chocolate, and BubbleGum. I had Destroyer on Lollipop. So I cried with joy when OPBlocks forums came back. #OPBLOCKSHYPE. Come on Every message needs to say #OPBlocksHYPE

Happy you're back here too... just remember though. Without that merge, some of us Prime members would never have met all of you OPBlocks members :D I've made some great friends from here. Can't wait to see you in-game :)
#OPBlocksHYPE

angyma

Hey @Custom!

I definitely remember you, you played on OP-Blocks right? It's great to see you back regardless! I hope that you plan to stay for a while and that you're going to enjoy the new and updated OP-Blocks, I'm definitely going to want to see all of the old guys there, that'd be awesome. Anyway, have a great day and bye!

o/ ang

Slouched

Hey @Custom!

I definitely remember you, you played on OP-Blocks right? It's great to see you back regardless! I hope that you plan to stay for a while and that you're going to enjoy the new and updated OP-Blocks, I'm definitely going to want to see all of the old guys there, that'd be awesome. Anyway, have a great day and bye!

o/ ang
Yeah I played OPBlocks, and nice to see you too ang!

I've spoken to you LOADS of times, but I need to say this again..

WELCOME BACK TO OPBLOCKS!

Can't wait for the release. I'll be sure you catch ya' online. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.