PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Is this counted as a VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slouched

Hello, my OPB Famerino fofino mcmino ticktino licklino shickshino duckdino clickcino....

I have a question about the "VPN Rule"
5. You must not use a VPN while connecting on the server, the server forum, or the server’s teamspeak. Doing so will result in an instant application denial.
So that question goes into consideration because I do not know the exact meaning of VPN (and no I am not looking on Urban Dictionary) My parents were dating when I was born then broke up before they found out my mother is Pregnant so I currently go to 2 different houses. So I use both to log on, I am wondering if this is counted as a "VPN". I would appreciate it
if you could answer the question!

-Ya Boi ItzCustom

P.S. Yes I may apply for staff ;)

HawaiianPing

far9448

Hello, my OPB Famerino fofino mcmino ticktino licklino shickshino duckdino clickcino....

I have a question about the "VPN Rule" So that question goes into consideration because I do not know the exact meaning of VPN (and no I am not looking on Urban Dictionary) My parents were dating when I was born then broke up before they found out my mother is Pregnant so I currently go to 2 different houses. So I use both to log on, I am wondering if this is counted as a "VPN". I would appreciate it if you could answer the question!

-Ya Boi ItzCustom

Same thing here :x

Ngb9

I have a question about the "VPN Rule" So that question goes into consideration because I do not know the exact meaning of VPN (and no I am not looking on Urban Dictionary) My parents were dating when I was born then broke up before they found out my mother is Pregnant so I currently go to 2 different houses. So I use both to log on, I am wondering if this is counted as a "VPN". I would appreciate it if you could answer the question!

-Ya Boi ItzCustom

Bruh. That's not a vpn.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
That's not a VPN. A VPN is a virtual private network. It makes a private network from a public wifi network, so it can help keep your documents and stuff safe.

MCXBPE

-Ya Boi ItzCustom

No it's not a VPN, lots of people including staff members use it as well. Just be careful and don't extend the rules with the No VPN rule.

Slouched

Well, are you dumb enough or just lazy to google it?
Why ask on forums..
Here I'll help you.
Go to www.google.com
You're welcome.

VPN = Virtual private network
When I looked it up it would I either do Urban Dictionary or Wikipedia for me.
No it's not a VPN, lots of people including staff members use it as well. Just be careful and don't extend the rules with the No VPN rule.
I won't thanks!
Like others said, a VPN is a Virtual Private Network. Also @Blesser that's a tad bit rude.
Thanks!
That's not a VPN. A VPN is a virtual private network. It makes a private network from a public wifi network, so it can help keep your documents and stuff safe.
ohh thanks for explaining
Lmao I laughed sooo hard lol Virtual Gaming Network.

Also I have the same opinion with other, it's not a VPN
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.