Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Introduction

Right helloo, some of you may know me from Trkey's over server PrimeMc, others may not of, I've only just recently come to hear about op blocks through a few friends of mine so i decided to check it out and give it a go.
Anyways, my name is Layla also know as _Missie or Scxndalise,

I'll mostly be around the forums more then being active in game, and if you ever need me then you'll find me here wondering about.

Ciao o/

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Right helloo, some of you may know me from Trkey's over server PrimeMc, others may not of, I've only just recently come to hear about op blocks through a few friends of mine so i decided to check it out and give it a go.

I'll mostly be around the forums more then being active in game, and if you ever need me then you'll find me here wondering about.

Ciao o/
Welcome! Hope to talk at some point ;3
Not much more to say lol

Rizuri

Infamous Member

Ciao o/
Lol welcome to OPBlocks. Hope you have a nice stay!