PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Introduction

Loganm1908

Hello Everyone!

My name is Logan, and I am one of the newest helpers on OPBlocks

I cannot explain how thrilled I am to be working for this server, and to make everyone's playing experience even better

To kind of bring you into my life and to get you more familiar with how I am and run, I am creating this thread to properly introduce myself

I am 16 years old from the East Coast of the United States
I am going into my Junior year (11th Grade) at my local high school
I play baseball and crew for my school and for my town for my own enjoyment

This is not my first time staffing for a popular server. Many of you might remember me from PrimeMC for the couple of months I was a helper on there
And some might even know me from being a helper on a smaller Clash of Clans server

Maybe some of you have caught on that I have/am a staff on many of the servers 'MrCrainer' plays on. Good catch. Yes I am a frequent view of him, but by no means staff for the purpose of only him. He has just introduced me to some amazing servers which I thoroughly enjoyed including this one!

I used to play on this server a while back ago. Many months. But re-finding it was a pleasant surprise. I fell in love with the improvements and new features that were added with the new re-vamp, and knew I had to get more dedicated to this server, to try to make it an even better and safer place for everyone

Now since you know me a little better, I hope you will say hi to me when you get online! I am very intrigued by getting to know everyone, and to have you all become comfortable in talking to me about anything. If there is a problem that is more complicated please message me on here, since minecraft has a character count per message, when on this...you can write paragraphs via messages

I am more than glad to help out everyone, and I hope to see everyone online and to get to know you better and better. Feel free to message me or leave a message on my board, if you have any questions or concerns

Thank you!
-Loganm1908

ItzInfernal

I feel like I used pretty decent grammar, I don't use periods at the end of paragraphs for decretory purposes but besides that, yeah I'm sorry dude I thought I was alright with grammar, I might be wrong
Your grammar is pretty good, also your introduction was flawless.