PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Introduction I Guess?...

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Ok, I'm not good with this kind of stuff but bear with me pls I fan

Ok so my real name is Abdullah and I was originally born in Canada, Mississauga,Ontario. I live there for six years before moving to Singapore due to my dad getting a better job opportunity.(Still visit Canada every year tho to meet my grandparents and play a whole lot of Ice Hockey).My whole family is spread out to different parts of the world which kind of makes it a pain in the butt to travel to different countries every year (Switzerland,US, England, France, Japan) and to be honest many more countries. So I picked up Malay as my second language which is one of the main languages in Singapore and moved to my Secondary School which is called Victoria School where I then after 4 years of studying move to Victoria Junior College where I am now taking a Bio-Chemistry Science stream course and later on plan to take up a medical course in university. I don't really think I have anything special to say cause my life has been pretty average to be honest. Rarely , do I have big incidents happening to me and those that happen turn out be actually quite minor. I have been playing OPBlocks for more than a year (OG) and then moved on to this new one. To be honest the only reason I even play are just because of the players. @dialgag1,@GamerGirlChrissy ,@BabeElijah, @Rektov, @FencingGreyhound,@Plurals ,@ItzCustom and other amazing players that I know and will remember (sorry just too lazy to state <3 u all tho) I am the type of person who just takes what life gives me which is currently a whole lot of ****. Exams and stuff are coming, I am still lazing around and I really hope I don't flunk (high chance). This isn't a formal intro Nor is it too informal but I feel like that's my style, Midway,Half-Half,Average. My life experience although not amazing had been fun so far and I don't really have a big reason to complain. I think that pretty much sums me up as a person
#Pls don't hate I fan

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Anyways I will only see you on the server after a week as you most probably already heard of my temp ban

OMG_Its_Rock

Ok, I'm not good with this kind of stuff but bear with me pls I fan

Ok so my real name is Abdullah and I was originally born in Canada, Mississauga,Ontario. I live there for six years before moving to Singapore due to my dad getting a better job opportunity.(Still visit Canada every year tho to meet my grandparents and play a whole lot of Ice Hockey).My whole family is spread out to different parts of the world which kind of makes it a pain in the butt to travel to different countries every year (Switzerland,US, England, France, Japan) and to be honest many more countries. So I picked up Malay as my second language which is one of the main languages in Singapore and moved to my Secondary School which is called Victoria School where I then after 4 years of studying move to Victoria Junior College where I am now taking a Bio-Chemistry Science stream course and later on plan to take up a medical course in university. I don't really think I have anything special to say cause my life has been pretty average to be honest. Rarely , do I have big incidents happening to me and those that happen turn out be actually quite minor. I have been playing OPBlocks for more than a year (OG) and then moved on to this new one. To be honest the only reason I even play are just because of the players. @dialgag1,@GamerGirlChrissy ,@BabeElijah, @Rektov, @FencingGreyhound,@Plurals ,@ItzCustom and other amazing players that I know and will remember (sorry just too lazy to state <3 u all tho) I am the type of person who just takes what life gives me which is currently a whole lot of ****. Exams and stuff are coming, I am still lazing around and I really hope I don't flunk (high chance). This isn't a formal intro Nor is it too informal but I feel like that's my style, Midway,Half-Half,Average. My life experience although not amazing had been fun so far and I don't really have a big reason to complain. I think that pretty much sums me up as a person
#Pls don't hate I fan
Where am i in here ;-;. I thought we were frhens m9. Also wheres the 4 more likes you owe me ;). Ples i need likes. I just need MORE, likes are good. But nice introduction, hope to see you stay