Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Introducing Royal_CyNiCaL!

Hey! for those of you who have no idea who i am my names Royal_CyNiCaL ! i used to play 24/7 on a server called TitanMc when it was up and still alive and i mained op3 and sometimes played on op1 ! so if you feel you recognize me thats probably why if you ever played there a lot you would have deffinetly saw me on, i used to record there all the time, i still record till this day and actually just recently uploaded my first candy prisons video with many more to come to my channel if anyone would want to check it out! my YouTube channel is my ign Royal_CyNiCaL , currently at a little over 700 subs and slowly rising, my plans for this server is to record as many videos as possible, meet new people, and over all just have a good time over here!, prison servers are my favorite type of minecraft servers and im just glad this one is fun to play on, well enough with all that hope to see you all on the server and follow me on forums to stay updated on when ever i post a video and if you ever see me in game feel free to send me a message saying whats up! who knows i may be recording that day and you would be featured in the video :cool:

- [YT] Royal_CyNiCaL

Last edited:

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Hey! for those of you who have no idea who i am my names Royal_CyNiCaL ! i used to play 24/7 on a server called TitanMc when it was up and still alive and i mained op3 and sometimes played on op1 ! so if you feel you recognize me thats probably why if you ever played there a lot you would have deffinetly saw me on, i used to record there all the time, i still record till this day and actually just recently uploaded my first candy prisons video with many more to come to my channel if anyone would want to check it out! my YouTube channel is my ign Royal_CyNiCaL , currently at a little over 800 subs and slowly rising, my plans for this server is to record as many videos as possible, meet new people, and over all just have a good time over here!, prison servers are my favorite type of minecraft servers and im just glad this one is fun to play on, well enough with all that hope to see you all on the server and follow me on forums to stay updated on when ever i post a video and if you ever see me in game feel free to send me a message saying whats up! who knows i may be recording that day and you would be featured in the video :cool:

- [YT] Royal_CyNiCaL
OMG Dude, TitanMC was my shiz back in the day! That was the prison server i played before I found OPBlocks :D

Mutah

Dedicated Member
reported
Hey! for those of you who have no idea who i am my names Royal_CyNiCaL ! i used to play 24/7 on a server called TitanMc when it was up and still alive and i mained op3 and sometimes played on op1 ! so if you feel you recognize me thats probably why if you ever played there a lot you would have deffinetly saw me on, i used to record there all the time, i still record till this day and actually just recently uploaded my first candy prisons video with many more to come to my channel if anyone would want to check it out! my YouTube channel is my ign Royal_CyNiCaL , currently at a little over 800 subs and slowly rising, my plans for this server is to record as many videos as possible, meet new people, and over all just have a good time over here!, prison servers are my favorite type of minecraft servers and im just glad this one is fun to play on, well enough with all that hope to see you all on the server and follow me on forums to stay updated on when ever i post a video and if you ever see me in game feel free to send me a message saying whats up! who knows i may be recording that day and you would be featured in the video :cool:

- [YT] Royal_CyNiCaL
welcome to the server i will check out ur yt channel and have fun enjoy

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Smh Cookie sucker...

- [YT] Royal_CyNiCaL
But welcome my dude. Warning; I'm most likely gonna annoy you sometime. (Or just be mentally toxic, like I am to Goddess here.)

- [YT] Royal_CyNiCaL
Welcome to OPBlocks! Have a nice stay! Watch out for the ******s though because they are everywhere.

xFlied

Dedicated Member

- [YT] Royal_CyNiCaL
The contrast from TitanMC and OPBlocks, you're going to be severely disappointed.