Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Introducing...Me!

Billmo

Does anyone actually read these? Well, in any case, I am Billmo23 or "Bill" in game. I am a 34 year old father and gamer. Been playing a few days after watching a Crainer video. I am not a Crainer fanboy, but he is pretty cool. The server looked like fun, so I decided to give it a shot. So far, I have not been disappointed.

You can find me, most of the time, fishing at my plot, trying for #1, or mining my heart out, farming for a turtle. Goals! Anyway, catch you guys in game!

ShiroHibikii

Does anyone actually read these? Well, in any case, I am Billmo23 or "Bill" in game. I am a 34 year old father and gamer. Been playing a few days after watching a Crainer video. I am not a Crainer fanboy, but he is pretty cool. The server looked like fun, so I decided to give it a shot. So far, I have not been disappointed.

You can find me, most of the time, fishing at my plot, trying for #1, or mining my heart out, farming for a turtle. Goals! Anyway, catch you guys in game!
It's very surprising to see a 34 year old father on here. Nonetheless, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on here~ ^^

Elijeh

Welcome, Bill! I hope to achieve your goals you have set for yourself on the server.

If you need any help with anything, feel free to send me a message on forums or in-game if you see me.