• yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • #loganforlyfe

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoliAni

Honestly ur the biggest meme here. Saying you were demoted for banning too many hackers is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Show me proof that you were staff there. Also, getting staff on this server isn't just luck. You need a good staff app AND forums community can't hate you. Honestly with how you've been acting, you're the last person this server would take as staff.

Vahald

Honestly ur the biggest meme here. Saying you were demoted for banning too many hackers is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Show me proof that you were staff there. Also, getting staff on this server isn't just luck. You need a good staff app AND forums community can't hate you. Honestly with how you've been acting, you're the last person this server would take as staff.
Why would I not get accepted if other people are annoying??

LoliAni

Why would I not get accepted if other people are annoying??
You won't get accepted cuz ur the only one applying right now, and whenever u make a staff app people think it'll be a troll app(which it rly is tbh) you screwed urself over fully after that first staff application. Give up while ur ahead don't embarrass urself anymore than you already have
Lmao why you guys feeding a troll really don't get why you people even bother replying XD
cuz it's funny to see how a simple life force will react to it

Vahald

You won't get accepted cuz ur the only one applying right now, and whenever u make a staff app people think it'll be a troll app(which it rly is tbh) you screwed urself over fully after that first staff application. Give up while ur ahead don't embarrass urself anymore than you already have

cuz it's funny to see how a simple life force will react to it
Wouldn't me being the only one applying right now increase my chances??? Please read your messages before looking stupid and emabrassing yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.