0 Players Online

I'm Joining The Quitters Club!

Pie Or Cake

• Pie

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Cake

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
When I heard OPV2 was coming out I was so excited, than it came out.... It's been months still nothing I spent a lot of money on the old OPBlocks and get muncher rank -_- I'll still be on forums and yes I'm not putting more detail to why I'm leaving OPBlocks ;)
So now it's time to show you stuff than I'll say goodbye. (why I even post this no one really knows me XD)
Screenshot 2016-09-13 at 6.48.47 PM.png Here's Me Getting In trouble For Stupid Reasons :D
IMG_20160913_201123.jpg Here's my goodbye picture
Okay! Okay! It was another ****py day but now it's time to say goodbye! Cause I have places to go, things to do, things to share and goals to acheive. So goodbye.... goodbye.... goooooodbye.....

Loganm1908

Bacon I don't want you to take things the wrong way, I am not trying to be rude or anything at all. I would've warned you as well for making a cancer reference in a non-needed situation due to the many people, including myself, who can get offended since we know people with this disease. Ouj did the right thing, I'm sorry it didn't go your way. Hopefully you can understand

Bacon I don't want you to take things the wrong way, I am not trying to be rude or anything at all. I would've warned you as well for making a cancer reference in a non-needed situation due to the many people, including myself, who can get offended since we know people with this disease. Ouj did the right thing, I'm sorry it didn't go your way. Hopefully you can understand
neh Still stupid reason you guys take everything to seriously ;3 (Have you seen Youtube comments?)

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Oh well bye bacon ;(, Sad to see you go
Good to know that you will still be on the forums

I agree about OPBlocks really being a let down considering my heart th expectations of V2
But I think with the new staff like @Coolkish who is really active and helpful I think OPB still has a chance. Hopefully.
Byeee
Will miss you

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Tbh I would have done the same thing bacon if you had joked about cancer. I have a relative who has died from cancer. This is not a laughing matter.

xAlphaCat

BACOOOOOOOOOOOON NOOOOOOOOOOO don't quit, i guess start a convo and tell me what server you are gonna play on *sniff* *sniff*

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Everyone is just dropping out of OPB
So sad to see that many ppl leave
Hopefully OPB soon has a huge update to pull players back

Tbh I would have done the same thing bacon if you had joked about cancer. I have a relative who has died from cancer. This is not a laughing matter.
Welp I guess I'm different cause things don't bother me as much (Who said it was suppose to make you laugh?) I've been through depression so I guess things are different with me

WhyShouldIEver

Sad to see you go but talking about cancer in a joke way is really sad. My nan, uncle, grammie and my great uncle all had cancer. 3/4 of them died...

Sad to see you go but talking about cancer in a joke way is really sad. My nan, uncle, grammie and my great uncle all had cancer. 3/4 of them died...
jesus christ it's not a freaking joke have you heard of different meanings of things? IM saying the rules are horrible
really horrible

WhyShouldIEver

jesus christ it's not a freaking joke have you heard of different meanings of things? IM saying the rules are horrible
really horrible
A 'rule' can not be considered 'cancer'. It can be called suckish, stupid, idiotic and many more, but just not cancer. Saying cancer can bring back peoples old memory's, and revisit that pain that they had when a friend/family member died or just had cancer. It's just really sad.