PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I'm Almost Back

Owl

Dedicated Member
Hey everyone!

If you are new I'm MisterOwl, I am coming back on wensday when my computer comes! I can't wait to meet everyone new and catch up with my friends.
Here is what I've been doing while waiting for my computer:

• Playing Basketball
Playing basketball: Basketball is a sport where I can just play and take my mind off of everything that happens around me.
  • Weight Lifting
I am pushing 200 pounds and can bench press 140 pounds and can squat my weight (including bar). Weight lifting just deals with anger and stress.
  • Last but not least school
School is going great for me and I am enjoying it, I dislike school but I am currently feeling more confident in my work.

Now these are some things that I want to do in opblocks:

1. Build my plot.
  2. Reach a 1000 ks.
  3. Apply for staff.
  4. Ruin players kill streaks.
  5. Finish HitCo @TheAnaMain
I cannot wait to join opblocks again, and I can't wait to catch up with everyone!

~Owl

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Hey everyone!

If you are new I'm MisterOwl, I am coming back on wensday when my computer comes! I can't wait to meet everyone new and catch up with my friends.
Here is what I've been doing while waiting for my computer:

• Playing Basketball
Playing basketball: Basketball is a sport where I can just play and take my mind off of everything that happens around me.
  • Weight Lifting
I am pushing 200 pounds and can bench press 140 pounds and can squat my weight (including bar). Weight lifting just deals with anger and stress.
  • Last but not least school
School is going great for me and I am enjoying it, I dislike school but I am currently feeling more confident in my work.

Now these are some things that I want to do in opblocks:

1. Build my plot.
  2. Reach a 1000 ks.
  3. Apply for staff.
  4. Ruin players kill streaks.
  5. Finish HitCo @TheAnaMain
I cannot wait to join opblocks again, and I can't wait to catch up with everyone!

~Owl
Heyy you are coming back Speed! Cant wait to see you back on <3