PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I am very curious :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

angyma

So, If I were to apply for staff and get accepted, then the server comes back up, will I get demoted as A Donor rank is required for staff?
I do not believe so, as those requirements do not count, besides, if you're doing your job and helping the server become a better place there'd be no good reason to demote you.

o/ ang

Zapexy

So, If I were to apply for staff and get accepted, then the server comes back up, will I get demoted as A Donor rank is required for staff?
No, you would not get demoted. Once the server is released, the donator rank requirement will be in full effect. For now, there is no way to enforce that requirement.

Renovix

Prime players who bought their ranks on Prime won't get ranks here.

Ranks of people who played on the old OPBlocks and would like them back and removed from PrimeMC will be distributed as so:

As there are five ranks this time around, the 10 ranks from Prime/OldOPB will be squeezed into 5. Send an email to [email protected] with proof.

Ranks of people who played on the old OPBlocks and would like them back and removed from PrimeMC will be distributed as so:

As there are five ranks this time around, the 10 ranks from Prime/OldOPB will be squeezed into 5. Send an email to [email protected] with proof.
I had /fly on OPBlocks (Old one), thats 15 dollars, I have no proof because it was so long ago D:. If you can check what I bought, my IGN was Yarden13. I hope I get my $15 dollars back,
Thanks!
RubioFTW

ShiroHibikii

As Rubio said, some people don't have evidence of their purchase from the last OPBlocks because it was quite a while ago... I myself bought CandyKing here and I want it retransferred back here from Prime but I don't have evidence. If you could check the purchases that were made during OPBlocks at that time, then this will be no issue.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member

What happens if you don't have proof? That was a long time ago. If there a way you could check if we had a rank transferred or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.