Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hurricane Mathew.

Jer

Hello
Before I start I know all of you gonna say that I am kids but if it's like this I am serious.

Hello may people know there is the largest hurricane happening now named hurricane Mathew but this is very serious I would like to say I hope that you have a safe day.

god bless,
jer

Baricaade

I in the west side of the USA, I got nothing to worry about. But the clowns ;-; But I'm not sure if they are where I live.

34D

Jerr I think you should start posting in off topic, your post farming quite a bit,
also SSundee is near Hurricane Mathew so I hope hes ok

Loganm1908

Clowns? Are they the ones that threatened the schools where i live?
There was a threat at one of the school districts at my town too. Reporting of seeing one at AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Like that's just too much. It was on the news to watch out and be careful

34D

There was a threat at one of the school districts at my town too. Reporting of seeing one at AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Like that's just too much. It was on the news to watch out and be careful
I really don't think there clowns going around murdering people, I think its just people trolling

34D

There not murdering as much as I heard. There trying to scare us. As what my friend told me at school today.
There was a clown selling ice cream in my city :confused: I was worried he/she was selling poison ice cream, I don't even think they're murdering anyone but just trying to scare some people because its funny, such as teens

Jer

There was a clown selling ice cream in my city :confused: I was worried he/she was selling poison ice cream, I don't even think they're murdering anyone but just trying to scare some people because its funny, such as teens
My school is private and catholic I am not catholic I am Christian Baptist.

My school just had a clown the other day ): he made me a monkey and said the money looked like me.