Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

How yall doin?

Baricaade

Introduction:
Hey There ;) I'm Revampinq. Those that play Lollipop might know me. I'm know as Revampinq in the game. I'm seen mostly on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Sometimes Mondays if I have no school and its a holiday.
I'm currently Muncher on Lollipop.

Friends:

I do pvp and play with other people. I'm not a loner.
Here is a list of some people I play and pvp with:
Dr_Sharky
TheChickensGod
GalaxyTurtlez
that's only a few of them. We got a whole team.

Where to find me:
I'm found either: At my plot, Mining in Muncher or Skittles, or pvping. I'm might be at skin comps and other events like that. I like to be social. Some of my friends new me as Anti Social but people change. I might be all over the place.... lol

Why do I play OPBlocks?:
Simple question, I love prison. I like the unquie stile of how OPBlocks does there prison as well. Its a very fun experance for all of us.

Thank you for reading. I will be active on forums while I'm playing on Lollipop realm my self.
Your friend,
Revampinq

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Introduction:
Hey There ;) I'm Revampinq. Those that play Lollipop might know me. I'm know as Revampinq in the game. I'm seen mostly on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Sometimes Mondays if I have no school and its a holiday.
I'm currently Muncher on Lollipop.

Friends:

I do pvp and play with other people. I'm not a loner.
Here is a list of some people I play and pvp with:
Dr_Sharky
TheChickensGod
GalaxyTurtlez
that's only a few of them. We got a whole team.

Where to find me:
I'm found either: At my plot, Mining in Muncher or Skittles, or pvping. I'm might be at skin comps and other events like that. I like to be social. Some of my friends new me as Anti Social but people change. I might be all over the place.... lol

Why do I play OPBlocks?:
Simple question, I love prison. I like the unquie stile of how OPBlocks does there prison as well. Its a very fun experance for all of us.

Thank you for reading. I will be active on forums while I'm playing on Lollipop realm my self.
Your friend,
Revampinq
Welcome! (I know you've been around for a while shh) Kinda off topic but are we teamed? I'm teamed with sharks and chicken and lots of others.. We pretty much get on the same days, the weekends. What time zone are you in?