PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

How much is 1 USD in In-Game Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Purpose
I made this thread for the players/community to discuss what the price/rate for how much In-Game money (IGM) should be for 1 USD and why it is so.

How to suggest a rate/price
Reply to this thread stating what you think the price should be with a good reason. If there is a good reason of why the price should be what you stated, I will add it under "Suggestions"

Unaccepted reason(s):
Please do not use the reason "Because there is a player that trades ____amount of money for 1usd" as this could easily mean the player that is offering that price might just be overpricing or may not know what price should be the price

=================================================================================

Suggestions

200mil= 1 USD -- Reason(s) why
Its a good price:
#1:
Even buying a Large Money Pouch (60usd), and if you get the max amount of money possible from it (6BIL), it is still only giving you 100mil per 1usd, so even if there is a 50% discount 200mil per 1usd is still a good price.
Its a bad price:
#1:
The money bags in the shop are overpriced like many other things (As they could easily be obtained fairly easily/easier in comparison to buying them in the shop)"

400mil= 1 USD -- Reason(s) why
Its a good price:
#1:
The shop had a 40% discount even without any special events and the Christmas Sale is (probably) 65% discount, so if you get max money from large money pouch it would give about 286mil per 1usd. So even if there is a 75% discount, and you get the max money, the price of 400mil= 1usd would still be a good price, and there might not even be a 75% discount sale so the extra money given is to make the IRL dealers do the trade with us and not buy directly from the store.
Its a bad price:
#1:
The money bags in the shop are overpriced like many other things (As they could easily be obtained fairly easily/easier in comparison to buying them in the shop)"

700mil= 1 USD -- Reason(s) why
Its a good price:
#1:
Many people seem to agree and are content with this price...
#2: This price is great for a quick prestige. (For example, instant freeworld costs 9 usd in the store with 40% off, and doing 700mil per usd IRL deal = 6.3bil, but prestiging from scratch twice costs only like 5bil so that's an extra 1.3bil right there/about 2usd cheaper...this is even more worth it if wanting to buy instant nether)
#3: From my own testing, using a Fortune 75 pick (Winter pick) gets me about 1mil per minute in Chomper mine. And with my Jackhammer 25 and Merchant 25 pick (but only fort 25) **I also had /fly and /sellall to make it slightly quicker/easier**, I got about 10mil per minute. So even if the IRL Dealer had a merchant 25 and jackhammer 25 pick and was in chomper mine, he(or she) would still have to mine for an hour if they wanted to mine for money instead of doing IRL deals. But more likely I would think maybe that person is in either gobbler, chomper, hoarder or above BUT with a worse pick than mine. So the price of 700mil per USD with this reason would be a very reasonable and good price.

Final Conclusion
700mil per USD is the current best/ most reasonable price

=================================================================================
Extras/Note:
#1: Check out CuteHammy's first 2 posts/reply to this Thread as the info given is useful and especially the 2nd reply about how to avoid being scammed **Note from me: If you did get scammed you can ask someone (I think Admins) to refund you back the scammed In Game Items *No refunds on IRL Money* BUT you must have proof, just that it might take a while to get the admins to notice you/refund it to you
#2: If anybody paid IRL Money for IGM deal before, please tell me why you wanted the IGM. Was it for prestige? Buying stuff from /ah? Or maybe to be on Bal Top?
#3:
> If there's anyone in high mines, tell me how much money you get per inventory and per minute. >Also, if you could do IRL deals, would do an IRL deal despite being in a high rank's mine or just Mine for the money yourself (If you will do the IRL deal explain why)
>How long do you play OpBlocks a day.

Why I wanted to make this thread/discussion:

I have been seeing many different prices of how much In-game Money (IGM) = 1USD.
[A few weeks before I was told its 100mil=1usd , then after about 2 weeks someone offered a price of about 500mil=1usd. this then increased slightly about every week and went up to 650mil=1usd, but yesterday I was told by another someone saying it should be1bil=1usd...]
And was confused about the increase in prices so that's why I wanted to make this Thread
*When I'm saying times/ "a week before" I'm taking about a week before the date that I am writing this (19/12/2017)*

Last edited:
its around 600mil-800mil per one usd dollar
Please explain why you think it is that price and back it up with evidence, don't just say a random price without even saying a reason like c'mon I said that under "How to suggest a rate/price" and even put it bold -- "with a good reason" ;-;

Mutah

Dedicated Member
200mil= 1 USD -- Reason(s):
#1:
Even buying a Large Money Pouch (60usd), and if you get the max amount of money possible from it (6BIL), it is still only giving you 100mil per 1usd, so even if there is a 50% discount 200mil per 1usd is still a good price.

400mil= 1 USD -- Reason(s):
#1:
The shop had a 40% discount even without any special events and the Christmas Sale is (probably) 65% discount, so if you get max money from large money pouch it would give about 286mil per 1usd. So even if there is a 75% discount, and you get the max money, the price of 400mil= 1usd would still be a good price, and there might not even be a 75% discount sale so the extra money given is to make the IRL dealers do the trade with us and not buy directly from the store.
bruh 1 usd is equal to 1 american dollar also irl deals are overrated and ur guna get scammed

badwoof

I think 200 million=1usd is a good and fair price for everyone and trkey should make an irl deal trading area setting the lowest you can set the price per usd at 200 million and the highest at 900 million.

LightSome

Infamous Member
The prices should be negotiated by players. If you get scammed. Too bad. Record and submit proof, then you'll receive the items/money back used to do the trade.

Irl trading is not a part of what the server offers and therefore plugins to help it don't need to be implemented.

The price of the deal is how much somone is willing to pay for the deal so it varies. End of.

badwoof

The prices should be negotiated by players. If you get scammed. Too bad. Record and submit proof, then you'll receive the items/money back used to do the trade.

Irl trading is not a part of what the server offers and therefore plugins to help it don't need to be implemented.

The price of the deal is how much somone is willing to pay for the deal so it varies. End of.
That is true and all but if we had an area deicated to irl deals with being able to manipulate the cost between players with just the click of a button then irl deals would be way better.

LightSome

Infamous Member
That is true and all but if we had an area deicated to irl deals with being able to manipulate the cost between players with just the click of a button then irl deals would be way better.
That makes no sense since the server can't control somones pay pal etc and I wouldn't trust the server with my money to be Frank.

badwoof

That makes no sense since the server can't control somones pay pal etc and I wouldn't trust the server with my money to be Frank.
no a safe way to do irl deals without getting scammed and getting a way to for sure get the IGM for certain without fear of getting lied to.

LightSome

Infamous Member
no a safe way to do irl deals without getting scammed and getting a way to for sure get the IGM for certain without fear of getting lied to.
There's no way of making it safe lol. Since no one will give they're bank info to a server. Buy craft is actually fairly secure

badwoof

What you do is have a way to put in your price from the person paying IGM, and have the other person put what they want bought and then the person paying IRL money would then put in their price and the person either pays all of it or gets put into negatives and it auto pays the person until they are out of the negatives. trkey should make an irl deal trading area setting the lowest you can set the price per usd at 200 million and the highest at 900 million.

Last edited:

Mutah

Dedicated Member
can they just stop people from doing irl deal its really stupid and we should drop this subject because its stupid and this is one dumb stupid thing and stop doing irl deals
they are really F***ing stupid and dont do them kid

It ranges from 650mil - 750mil it depends on the amount of people who want it and the amount of people who have it at that time(This is especially true with Ad Coupons cause when ad coupons are being earned at the constant rate, and with more demands for ad coupons, the prices rise.)

It could be as Low as 650mil cause most of the time no one buys ad coupons (with the exception of CarbonRevo who is despo for CandyGod upgrade atm and has not been saving, he buys them corn 700-750mil)

Generally, I only offer 650mil per dollar, but I’m always ready to do the Ad coupons/IRL deals any time, any day when I’m online. Perhaps I go for lower prices but I’m more consistent as a trader for Ad Coupons but I’m reviewing my prices and attempting to increase my prices per dollar during the holiday season.

Your argument of Money Pouches making the IGM to IRL economy is not really valid, as few people buy money pouches and the other 95% who want IGM with IRL would be usually doing deals with IGM.

Furthermore, Money Pouches, Etoken Pouches And even Crate Keys are the overpriced items on the store, which I believe that many here can agree on. There’s no way a Choco Trunk Key is Worth $3.60 IRL...

The name is Furball and I’m in your discord chat btw. 500mil per dollar is valid, just that, you might have to be lucky to stumble among someone who has IRL money to spend and is unfamiliar with the economy.

I know that you want a rank upgrade, my best suggestion is to MSG players who bought the winter chest and see what rank/command notes they got and try to buy it from them. I personally got a destroyer note for 10bil, Hoarder for 5bil and Chomper for 5bil as well and all other command notes except for autosell for 5bil.

I do believe that with the winter sale, I infer that more ppl will buy winter chests, compared to the average 2-5 ppl who buy winter chests from the store atm. MSG them and ask them what they got and give them a good offer.

P.S: All of my IRL $$ is referring to $USD

Status
Not open for further replies.