PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

How long can it keep going like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerreinemy

I pose a question to all 40 people who are on the forums, you see the server is going down hill, how long will Turky keep it running. I ask this,
How many more days or months will the server continue to operate?

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Well, you know I really don't care anymore. I'd not expect this server to stay fore more than a year but I have accepted the fact that this server cannot and will not ever hit more than 30ppl playing. The server is dead and Crainer himself doesn't bother to revive it again. I just hope that even if the server closes they keep the forums running so u can stay in touch with the members of the server who are the main reason why I still play here

Jerreinemy

Well, you know I really don't care anymore. I'd not expect this server to stay fore more than a year but I have accepted the fact that this server cannot and will not ever hit more than 30ppl playing. The server is dead and Crainer himself doesn't bother to revive it again. I just hope that even if the server closes they keep the forums running so u can stay in touch with the members of the server who are the main reason why I still play here
Just get there skypes and call them at 3 am lol

I feel that the server will die off, but players aren't quitting. Just get Crainer to play again. I know most of you guys hate him, but if he brings all the fanboys, the server will have more players, since Crainer quit the server died off.

Trkey should sell the server to someone else. Someone who actually cares about OPBlocks and is willing to revive OPBlocks. But oh well, probably not going to happen.

OR
Trkey should completely change his behavior around OPBlocks and care.

Updates won't make players join. We have the same problem as on version 1. No players joining, players quitting and the development/management team focusing on the apparently 'amazing' update.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Updates won't make players join. We have the same problem as on version 1. No players joining, players quitting and the development/management team focusing on the apparently 'amazing' update.
Atleast on V1 they got it to a point to where players where playing on it constantly. It was fine that no one was joining as no one was leaving.

Owl

Dedicated Member
I pose a question to all 40 people who are on the forums, you see the server is going down hill, how long will Turky keep it running. I ask this,
How many more days or months will the server continue to operate?
You know my thought people will entirely blow this server out no one will play, Trkey being the money pig he is he will "launch" v3 just to get more money. The server will get delayed and delayed someone will either sue or report Trkey for false advertisement and the server being pay to win (eg reporting). All Trkey wants is our money at this point and he's doing everything to get it. We have not gotten a update in months, and they say there working on v3 but isn't it a little suspicious how it's taking more time to get this update then to get the server out? But if none of that happens the v3 will tune down and no one will want to play there after a few weeks or a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.