PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hola todos!

Main introduction
  • My name is real name is Wil
  • I am curently 13 years old
  • I speak both english and spanish so if you know spanish como estas?
  • I am curetly in my school soccer team
  • About to start 8th grade I kind of want to but I kind of dont.
  • Hobbies
  • My hobbies are, living.
  • Lol
  • Why do I do this?
  • Why not..
  • Funny story.
  • Yesterday I was out catching pokemons like the beast pokemon trainor I am *jk im a lvl 9* I was walking trough my neighborhood and theres this gym all the way to the entrance of my neighborhood, long story short I got lost and had to use the pokemon app as a guide. Yup
  • So after that I went home got some water and went back outside theres a park near my house wich is huuuuge like HUUUUUGE I MEAN HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE I go to the park wich is like a 5 minute walk from my house *just to clarify the gym was like 15* and being the smart person that I am I forgot there was a gym in the park that I could of claimed instead of the other one, oh well. Since I had just gotten to lvl 8 I had recived a lure you might be wondering, BUT ESPA WHY DO YOU MENTION DIIIIS. Well you see theres 2 pokestops in that park both very near each other I decide to place my lure down in one of the pokestop that is near some benches so I could be lazy and sit down :D I placed it down and everything went fine until around the 15th minute when this hippie guy sat in the bench besides me *he was using my lure.... WITHOUT MY PERMISSION* I noticed he was using my lure but really I didnt care as blah blah blah google it so I then notice a cloud of something coming my direction I thought "Oh hes smoking, greaaaaaat...." Personally I dont like to be around people that smoke. I was about to go to another bench when I noticed that he wasnt smoking but vaping. I then said HIT ME UP M999999. Jk. I sat back down because I dont thing there was any drugs in it. The original smoke cloud had a good scent to it. He kept on doing this for avout 45 minutes *he placed another lure down after mine ended* so after I got home I noticed that I smelled like vanilla and birthday cake? idek so I smelled like that for an entire day. I get headaches and nauseas really easily. I think you know what how that went for me.
WELL THATS ALL YOUR GETTING FROM ME FOR NOW OHH
I FORGOT
GO CHECK OUT MY YTTTT
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvMZ9qWu1_VFi9EpV3IjIbw
LOLLLLLL ADVERTISMENT
OKKE
CCC YAAA

CaliX2Guns

Hola espanol Me alegro de que hayas vuelto qué me acuerdas de mi deporte favorito también está luchando el tipo real no el tipo falso XD .
Translation: I basically said hi and if he remembers me and I told him my favorite sport is wrestling the real kind not the fake one XD.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Welcome! I love soccer, it's my favorite sport. I'm also 13 going into 8th taking Spanish as my language. Also, please don't advertise your YouTube channel.

Hola espanol Me alegro de que hayas vuelto qué me acuerdas de mi deporte favorito también está luchando el tipo real no el tipo falso XD .
Translation: I basically said hi and if he remembers me and I told him my favorite sport is wrestling the real kind not the fake one XD.
Hola Calux! Yo también estoy alegre de estar aquí y que tantas personas nuevas estén aquí

Translation : Hey Calux! Im also glad to be here & that theres so many new people joining the OPBlocks community.

hello espa welcome to opblocks!! and also what is your ign?
Hey there! My ig is EspanolGamer78 but most people call me Espa

Welcome! I love soccer, it's my favorite sport. I'm also 13 going into 8th taking Spanish as my language. Also, please don't advertise your YouTube channel.
Thanks, well who doesnt love soccer????? Its good to learn another language :D im planning on taking french next year :p. Oh and whats wrong with adv?