0 Players Online

Announcement Hide and Seek Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
ign: puxk
round dos

suggestion: when the map is opened to find spots to hide, you should make everyone invisible to eachother so people dont steal spots / sell people out

Hide and Seek Event

Information
An hour prior to the event start, the map will be open, allowing players to visit the map and decide where they would like to hide. Thanks to xMochi, this map is full of terrific places to hide so choose wisely! The last 3 players to be found will receive a prize based on 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Normal players will be the hiders and a number of our staff team will be seekers. Once you are found, you will be teleported to spawn.

Once the event begins, the chat will be muted and only staff will be able to chat during this time. This is to prevent snitching and leaking other player's spots and coordinates. If you somehow bypass this, you will be kicked from the event server and temporarily banned from OPBlocks for an hour.

A number of commands will be disabled during this time to prevent players from tping others in. If you somehow bypass this, you will be temporarily banned from the server.

NOTE: These punishments will not affect your staff application.

Rules
  • No flying (even though it will be disabled)
  • No exploits (block glitching)
  • No leaking coordinates (results in a temporary ban)
  • No tping other players into the event (results in a temporary ban)
I will be using a default texture pack and I recommend that all staff use one as well. This allows players to download a skin to blend in with their surroundings. Different modifications will be allowed during this event, and this includes toggle sneak.

There will be two rounds of this game and you CANNOT participate in both due to the small size of the map. We need to limit the amount of players so that all hiding spots are available without doubling up. Each round will be limited to 50 players.

Round 1: Sunday, 29 March 2020 at 12:00PM EST (Countdown) US/EU

Round 2: Sunday, 29 March 2020 at 10:00PM EST (Countdown) US/AUS

If you’d like to participate in one of the rounds, please fill out this form and reply to this thread below:

IGN:
Round #:

Can't wait to find you noobs!
[doublepost=1585324562,1585324507][/doublepost]IGN: Bunnicula_
Round #: 2

Last edited:
IGN: ninja_panos
Round: 1

Note: I'm a ball of adiposeness, so I can't hide.
Edit : I'm not in reality since I have an abusive little brother in which this time, broken leg is primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.