PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapexy

Hey there prisoners! My name is Zapexy, but you may call me by my real name, Julian. I'm here on OPBlocks as your new server manager! You'll often find me here snooping the forums, helping around ingame, chatting with others in teamspeak, or playing some tunes on the OPBlocks dubtrack. Some of you may know me from the previous OPBlocks forum. I played here for quite some time before the merge, and I'm super excited to be back! As your server manager, I'll be working closely with the staff team, I may occasionally write up some update threads, I'll be looking closely at your suggestions and new ideas, and I'll be doing lots more which you all will soon see. I've worked in server management and staffing before, so adjusting here shouldn't be an issue.

On a different note, I'd like to talk about just who I am as a person. I live a couple blocks from the beach, and I really enjoy swimming, surfing, wakeboarding, and fishing too. I'm really into filmography, aerial cinematography, vlogging, and anything else relating to a camera. I love school and learning about new things. It amazes me how the brain works. I'd like to hopefully major in political science and attend law school in the future. I absolutely love politics. I also love sushi, but I don't care for some meat. I like chicken, though. Weird, right? Anyway, if you've read through the end I'd like to thank you. I'm so happy to be working alongside amazing people, and to be working for a great community. If you have any questions, feel free to write something on my wall or take matters into a private message. Also, tell me a little bit about yourselves in the comment section below. I love meeting new people! I'll see you all around!

Sincerely,
Julian

I know we are in good hands. Quick question, as manager I assume you are the one who looks at staff apps? Or is it someone else?

angyma

Hey Paradexy! Heh see what I did there? No? Oh well, I thought it was funny. Anywho, it's great to see you as a manager here, I'm sure if Trkey picked you for the job he thought you were ready for it. No I'm just kidding, I know you'll do great!

Also eat steak, it's good for you, or go for golden carrots, there good as well, don't just stick with chicken. And that's pretty cool seeing as you have a fascination with school in general, a lot of people such as myself would just say, "no". Well, have a good day! Or evening?

o/ ang

Zapexy

Also eat steak, it's good for you, or go for golden carrots, there good as well, don't just stick with chicken. And that's pretty cool seeing as you have a fascination with school in general, a lot of people such as myself would just say, "no".
Don't know, I've got to admit I've never liked steak. Also, yeah it's quite interesting as most people think school is just boring. I personally like learning. Is it just me? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.