Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Heyo! I'm Liv :3

Hey guys ^~^

So, from the title; my name is indeed Liv. (Luminxsity is my gamer name but I'm usually referred as Liv :p) I am 14 years old, I play 3 instruments (piano, guitar & drums) and I also REALLY like food.

Recently, I have just resigned on PrimeMC as I no longer enjoyed it there after a long, hard 9 months of being staff there and a year & 2 months of being apart of Prime I've decided to leave the community and venture to other places. I was a Senior moderator on there before I resigned. When I was a helper, I actually used to come play here on OPB with a few of my really good friends. I think I played on Caramel or bubblegum (my memory is terrible xD) but due to the system admin that was working on prime and here made a rule that staff of each server were not allowed on the other (which was unreasonable to be completely honest) so I stopped playing here.

So, I have now come back in hoping to enjoy it again as much as I used to and surely with the community to get involved as possible and meet new people and some new great friends.

I also have some friends here currently who I'm glad I'm able to join and see why they used to make such a fuss about this place <3 so I guess I can't wait til the release :) *cough* @CaliX2Guns @Diebybow *cough*

I'm also pretty friendly person, most of the time insane with some pretty insane ideas so, expect a little crazy and if you're up to talk then feel free to message me here or talk to me in game :)

See you guys around!
Liv out.

Elijeh

Welcome back to OPBlocks, Liv. You're going to enjoy the new & improved OPBlocks!

If you do have any questions or concerns, then be sure to contact me via private message.