PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!
I am a Helper as you can see on the amazing OPBlocks. I still can't even believe that it is coming back better than before. But, you came here for me to introduce myself.
My name is Kalli. You can call me that or Clerisy. It's up to you to decide what you feel like calling me.
Some of you may remember me from previous OPBlocks as xClouds. This time I'm back and more than ever mature and ready to help!

Some of my hobbies are building, art and GFX. I don't PVP. I am absolutely terrible. If you ever need any help please come to me or anyone else. I try my best not to be biased. This I am good at. Fights and arguments do not happen often within me and my friends for the reason that I'm capable of looking at it from both sides of the story and do not try making my side better.

If you need anything please come tell me or another staff member! I can't wait to meet old friends and make new ones!

~Clerisy <3

angyma

Hey Cloudy with a chance of meatballs!

Oh wait, we aren't talking about movies are we.. well, good luck with your position on here! I'm sure you'll do just as good as you did before the incident on OP-Blocks. We all make mistakes but the most important thing is that we learn from them. Good luck!

Also, I don't talk to jailers, bye. (I really hope you understand that statement)

Haha, anyway, see you around, it's great to see old friends and as you said, let's find some new ones!

o/ ang

Hello cat. Nice intro. Bye.

Nah. Anyway, nice to be on the team with you. We've been through a lot together and yeah. Just nice to have you here. Remember to be not too awesome. Because @angyma is already. Talk to ya soon!

~Auctorial

You sound awesome! :D And a non-pvper like myself? Although my son @xvc has tried teaching me, but.... for some it's just not meant to be xD . Unfortunately I'm not great at building either... I'm only good at mining! But maybe you and @Mochi can give me building tips, since you both seem to know how to build really well. :D

See you in-game soon!

Unhurtful

You sound awesome! :D And a non-pvper like myself? Although my son @xvc has tried teaching me, but.... for some it's just not meant to be xD . Unfortunately I'm not great at building either... I'm only good at mining! But maybe you and @Mochi can give me building tips, since you both seem to know how to build really well. :D

See you in-game soon!

YOU BEAT MY ASS STFU MOM AND U TORTURE ME IN SLEEF

Status
Not open for further replies.