Do you think I'm "toxic"?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
So basically, I have anger issues, and it's becoming more and more obvious each day. I don't want this to keep happening before I'm eventually demoted or forced to resign. I know I can get upset easily, but I don't understand why everyone thinks I'm "toxic". If you're one of those people who think that, please, give me an example of when I was EVER toxic. If you have proof, please post it, I won't delete it. Be brutally honest with me, have no mercy, say what you really feel about me. I want everyone to see and hopefully understand that I'm trying to change. If you think of me as a bad staff member or as toxic, please explain why and tell me what I can do to improve.

Thanks, Pig

Last edited:
I don't think you're toxic Pig. I haven't been on the server that long, I don't talk a ton in chat and I'm a randy, so let's get that out of the way. I have seen toxic people on the server who bring the whole mood down when they come on. I don't think you are one of them. I have also seen you get pushed and abused and taken it without being toxic. There have been times where you have gotten mad or frustrated and left, which was probably the right thing to do. Keep working on making improvements, take a deep breath and focus on the things that make you happy.

far9448

Uhm I have to say +1. I saw you say "BigCDG is bad staff" once and I think that's not good enuf.

Actually tho
Nu pig. You're fine! All you have to do is log off If you can't handle all the people. Then come back when you feel like u're fine.
<3

OfficialFood

going to be honest. i know im toxic as hell so dont take this as hypocritical. i've reported you before for not doing **** when needed. i understand you may have anger issues but when applying for staff, you had to of understood the responsibilities that came with fulfilling that position. there have been multiple occasions where a player was in need and you just say you are busy or don't help. and sometimes when it comes to a player who is being autistic or annoying, you don't always try to say what you want in the nicest ways. therefore, players would begin to believe you are toxic as hell. at times you are toxic, but you have obviously done something right since becoming staff considering you have been promoted and you were accepted in the first place. I think you are a good staff when you want to be and try. although, at times when you are pissed you tend to stay on the server but not help. you are industrious when it comes to just helping a player, however you don't conceal your thoughts at all times, and just let what you want come out. rather it be mean, toxic, helpful, or nice. you are a quality staff member when you decide to put the aspects that you got accepted for together and just do what you are supposed, what you are good at. instead of doing what anyone can and be toxic, doing what many others can't handle and helping multiple people, multi-tasking from task to task while keeping an efficient and overall nice work ethic.

LightSome

Infamous Member
You are honestly a great staff member, i always smile when we talk in chat. Nub.
I have never seen you lose your cool or anything that could jeopardise your integrity keep up the good work!

Mutah

Dedicated Member
So basically, I have anger issues, and it's becoming more and more obvious each day. I don't want this to keep happening before I'm eventually demoted or forced to resign. I know I can get upset easily, but I don't understand why everyone thinks I'm "toxic". If you're one of those people who think that, please, give me an example of when I was EVER toxic. If you have proof, please post it, I won't delete it. Be brutally honest with me, have no mercy, say what you really feel about me. I want everyone to see and hopefully understand that I'm trying to change. If you think of me as a bad staff member or as toxic, please explain why and tell me what I can do to improve.

Thanks, Pig
i dont think ur toxic ur just a meanie cos u wont duel me(jk)
ur a good staff and i like u

D

Deleted member 3840

Only way I see you improving is just stop being a downer, you always focus on the negatives

34D

Back when you resigned because you didn't want to be staff and said that you were depressed and suicidal and like 2 days later want mod back.
Other than that your pretty gucci

p.s cookie should make this thread

whenever you're down, just look at me bal.
ok no maybe that'd make it worse.

seriously though piggeh is one of the best. so dont listen to the haters

Piggeh, honestly, you're a really good staff. I was very surprised when I looked at your staff app and called you because you are very mature for your age. You are super helpful on the server and I don't know what these people are talking about you being a downer because I've never noticed that about you. We love you and appreciate you, and that's not going to change.

Unless you do smth stupid

jk jk

G

Goddessics

Ok Pig, you know I love you as a best friend. You’re part of my Opb family. But there is one incident that, obviously I forgive you 100%, but I did hurt me, and Cookie, a lot. When you started ignoring Cookie and I because apparently I stole your best friend away from you. I’m sorry.... but it did kinda stir up the pot, so to speak. Basically it just made Cookie and I feel awful but also you look bad. You shouldn’t hold grudges like that.

Apart from that, I love you so much and I hope you remain staff. You need to work on your maturity and see the rainbow through the clouds but you’re doing great. (Apart from cow who won’t upload his evidence) *cough*

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Ok Pig, you know I love you as a best friend. You’re part of my Opb family. But there is one incident that, obviously I forgive you 100%, but I did hurt me, and Cookie, a lot. When you started ignoring Cookie and I because apparently I stole your best friend away from you. I’m sorry.... but it did kinda stir up the pot, so to speak. Basically it just made Cookie and I feel awful but also you look bad. You shouldn’t hold grudges like that.

Apart from that, I love you so much and I hope you remain staff. You need to work on your maturity and see the rainbow through the clouds but you’re doing great. (Apart from cow who won’t upload his evidence) *cough*
Ok first of all I was only ignoring you (haha rekt) but seriously. And it wasn't because you "stole my best friend", it's because I felt like you were treating him like garbage. But that was the old me, and now I realize that I had no right to make that decision, I had no idea about you two, I was only going off of what I knew, not everything. So sorry about that. That's not a thing I do anymore, but thanks for letting me know.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
@SuperPiggeh reply to what i said ;-;. everyone is being too nice, you asked for constructive criticism and brutally honest thoughts
Ok I reply. Thanks for actually being honest and not just trying to make me feel better. I appreciate that you're actually trying to help and not just be a jerk like some other people. I'll take what you said into consideration, thanks :)

HyzukiV2

Ok I'll try not to bust an essay but here are my problems and I assume some of @Sub 's problems with you. I don't think you're toxic but sometimes you tend to be full of yourself. You're really overdramatic. I still doubt you have ever had real depression or you ever will but if you actually do /did then well that's ok. You're immature and childish, like honestly the act is boring and annoying. And you most definitely are biased. You specifically punish and go the extra mile just to mute those you dislike yet when it's someone you're friends with you just warn. Emotions shouldn't cloud your judgement as a staff membe Recently you deleted a few of my posts for being toxic yet you completely ignored other posts on the same thread which were as vulgar and aggressive. In my opinion you have an attitude problem which you need to fix ASAP. Just take this as constructive criticism. Other than that I have no problems with you. Have a nice day.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Ok I'll try not to bust an essay but here are my problems and I assume some of @Sub 's problems with you. I don't think you're toxic but sometimes you tend to be full of yourself. You're really overdramatic. I still doubt you have ever had real depression or you ever will but if you actually do /did then well that's ok. You're immature and childish, like honestly the act is boring and annoying. And you most definitely are biased. You specifically punish and go the extra mile just to mute those you dislike yet when it's someone you're friends with you just warn. Emotions shouldn't cloud your judgement as a staff membe Recently you deleted a few of my posts for being toxic yet you completely ignored other posts on the same thread which were as vulgar and aggressive. In my opinion you have an attitude problem which you need to fix ASAP. Just take this as constructive criticism. Other than that I have no problems with you. Have a nice day.
I understand what you're saying, and thanks for being honest with me, but I have to correct you on 1 thing. When I mute someone and warn someone else, it's because of their punishment history. They could do they exact same thing, but the one with more mutes/warns will be muted longer. I don't do it because I'm biased, that's just how it works. Other than that, when you say I'm "immature and childish", give some examples? I want to know what exactly you think I'm doing wrong so I can improve on that.

P

puckv2

i love u but you are really bias and tend to not to anything when (FROM EXPERIENCE!) girls or your friends break rules so i mean if u really want like to improve as a staff member just pretend like you don't know the person you are punishing in chat and just give them a fair punishment like that would be highly appreciated dawg